Page 1 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 11:21 am

auntblabby wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if they are so concerned about white purity, why then do they to a person, also hate gays and disabled people? this tells me it's not just about race, but of master race.

This is why the term “white supremacy” has never made a lot of sense to me. It’s like a misnomer. Is part of it wanting just whites? Yeah. But they are against white lgbtq, disabled, jews, etc. as well. It seems like too narrow of a word for what they really are - Nazis (some of them will argue up and down that they’re not, but really I don’t see any differences between their messed up ideologies). Plus it lets them easily say people against them are “against white people” when many white people are either one of us targeted or our allies.

in any case they behave just like a malignancy. we can't let them proliferate out of control, or else history will repeat itself yet again.

I view them in the same way that Anakin views sand people in ‘Attack of the Clones’ - I hate them with a passion. That may sound extreme - but being an immigrant, hispanic, bisexual, and recently discovered “disabled” - it is kinda impossible not to go from a MLK view on it to more of a Malcolm X one. I find it hard even viewing them as human anymore - way too many years of putting up with them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 4:50 pm

we can't stoop to their level, even when they goad us. only if they back us into a corner can we afford to get medieval on them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 5:06 pm

I suppose we shall see if Trump has any objections...

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 5:09 pm

glebel1 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I am reminded of that Simpsons episodes about the giant advertising mascots running amok, and how they all keeled over when the whole town collectively turned their backs on them, ignored them utterly. that is what is needed here with these people.

Exactly. The best way to stop extremely offensive behavior is extreme shunning. If you react to them, they win.

Part of that is not granting them a permit to hold a rally next to the white house.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 5:16 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I suppose we shall see if Trump has any objections...

He won’t. He’ll call them “fine people.”

glebel1
Raven
Raven

22 Jun 2018, 5:46 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
glebel1 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I am reminded of that Simpsons episodes about the giant advertising mascots running amok, and how they all keeled over when the whole town collectively turned their backs on them, ignored them utterly. that is what is needed here with these people.

Exactly. The best way to stop extremely offensive behavior is extreme shunning. If you react to them, they win.

Part of that is not granting them a permit to hold a rally next to the white house.

I am certain that this something that is handled by the appointed bureaucrats, not by the President.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 6:40 pm

glebel1 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
glebel1 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I am certain that this something that is handled by the appointed bureaucrats, not by the President.

Yes I know, therefore the appointed bureaucrats should refuse to grant said permit.

glebel1
Raven
Raven

22 Jun 2018, 7:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
glebel1 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
glebel1 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yes I know, therefore the appointed bureaucrats should refuse to grant said permit.

I can't see them granting any permits to these individuals. It would be too chaotic and cause a public menace. And then if they do it anyways, the Feds can lock them up, hopefully thump some gourds, and fine the crap out of them.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 7:26 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

Do you ever post anything but links to web pages? How about an executive summary or some representative quotes of what is found at the site?

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 7:41 pm

Reading more on the link, was Charlottesville really in August?

In terms of impact it had on me in seeing it, I'd say it was close to (but not) 9/11 and Boston Marathon Bombing of my lifetime thus far. It still feels like yesterday.

If anyone thinks that's over reacting, try picturing it from the vantage point of a minority these groups target.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:10 pm

Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:12 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Let me guess, that'd be the "racism against white people" right?

And the bold part, are you for real or did you just basically say "propaganda against Nazis is bad"?

Nazis are bad. It doesn't take media or books to tell people that, just basic level compassion for human beings.

Caring about ethnicity or heritage isn't bad - being obsessed with blood purity supremacy no matter who it's coming from: is.

'Nuff said.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:29 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.

they want the chow line for themselves only.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 8:54 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Let me guess, that'd be the "racism against white people" right?

And the bold part, are you for real or did you just basically say "propaganda against Nazis is bad"?

Nazis are bad. It doesn't take media or books to tell people that, just basic level compassion for human beings.

Caring about ethnicity or heritage isn't bad - being obsessed with blood purity supremacy no matter who it's coming from: is.

'Nuff said.

It is the selective propaganda. Let us see 20 films a year about life in Gaza. 20 films about life in Yemen.

It is only European countries and countries with a large white European population that are being forced to take in migrants/refugees from around the world.

Like Tony Blair's speech writer, Andrew Neather said, Labour were carrying out deliberate policies to make the UK "truly multicultural" and to "rub the right's nose in diversity and render their argument's out of date".

White Europeans have a right to be angry and it is not white supremacy or Nazism that is driving that. Sure, there are a lot of racists who share that anger but the anger is justified.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"