"White Civil Rights" Rally To Be Held Next To White House

Page 3 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 8:54 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!


Let me guess, that'd be the "racism against white people" right?

And the bold part, are you for real or did you just basically say "propaganda against Nazis is bad"?

Nazis are bad. It doesn't take media or books to tell people that, just basic level compassion for human beings.

Caring about ethnicity or heritage isn't bad - being obsessed with blood purity supremacy no matter who it's coming from: is.

'Nuff said.


It is the selective propaganda. Let us see 20 films a year about life in Gaza. 20 films about life in Yemen.

It is only European countries and countries with a large white European population that are being forced to take in migrants/refugees from around the world.

Like Tony Blair's speech writer, Andrew Neather said, Labour were carrying out deliberate policies to make the UK "truly multicultural" and to "rub the right's nose in diversity and render their argument's out of date".

White Europeans have a right to be angry and it is not white supremacy or Nazism that is driving that. Sure, there are a lot of racists who share that anger but the anger is justified.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: NY

22 Jun 2018, 9:04 pm

(1) The United States has participated in many wars. The one with little controversy (except to largely Nazis and their sympathizers) has always been the one where we fought and killed Nazis - thus, in media the enemy is often still: Nazis. It isn't "propaganda against white people," despite Nazis and their sympathizers often loving to claim that it is since most minorities and white people don't intrinsically link Nazis and white people. I'd actually call it racist when Nazis do try to link Nazism and white people - as in say, for example, that "Wolfenstein 2 is anti-white." Ant-Nazi isn't anti-white since most white people aren't nazis. For the masses, fighting Nazis is one of the strongest elements in our history where most no matter political side can literally say "America f- yeah!" and agree.

(2) There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or diversity.

Others can take it from here. On my part, 'nuff said.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 9:11 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
(1) The United States has participated in many wars. The one with no controversy (except to Nazis and their sympathizers) has always been the one where we fought and killed Nazis - thus, in media the enemy is often still: Nazis. It isn't "propaganda against white people," despite Nazis and their sympathizers often loving to claim that it is since most minorities and white people don't intrinsically link Nazis and white people. I'd actually call it racist when Nazis do try to link Nazism and white people - as in say, for example, that "Wolfenstein 2 is anti-white." Ant-Nazi isn't anti-white since most white people aren't nazis.

(2) There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or diversity.

Others can take it from here. On my part, 'nuff said.


Some of the first acts the US did in WWII was to help Nazi sympathisers in North Africa and in Italy. They then helped Nazis after the war. Was nothing to do with morality. Just making sure they took over the British Empire.

Well yes it is, to make sure white people dare not complain about their fate.

There is when it is forced on people with evil intent.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,039
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

22 Jun 2018, 9:17 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!


The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.


And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.


Ohh, so scary....I am white and native american, seems fine to me. I suppose the worst part is seeing racism against Native Americans but not having to suffer it because I can pass as totally white.


_________________
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.


Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: NY

22 Jun 2018, 9:19 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!


The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.


And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.


Ohh, so scary....I am white and native american, seems fine to me. I suppose the worst part is seeing racism against Native Americans but not having to suffer it because I can pass as totally white.


As a hispanic who blends in, I definitely agree with that.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 9:24 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!


The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.


And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.


Ohh, so scary....I am white and native american, seems fine to me. I suppose the worst part is seeing racism against Native Americans but not having to suffer it because I can pass as totally white.


As a hispanic who blends in, I definitely agree with that.


Hang on. Spanish colonists stole Mexico from the natives. If you are of European heritage why do you feel so different from Europeans?


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 93,772
Location: the island of defective toy santas

22 Jun 2018, 9:25 pm

people aren't sure what to make of my mug, I tell people i'm "off-white" :mrgreen:



Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: NY

22 Jun 2018, 9:26 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!

People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.

Save your energy for real racism!


The only thing white nationalists care about is who's ahead of them in the proverbial chow line.


And everyone who doesn't fit the bill - they want to get rid of or exterminate in any way that they can.

For example, the reason they're hyped up on immigration right now is because they're scared that black people and white people are mixing together which means in the future - the dominant will be a mixed race. That's only "scary" to people obsessed with blood purity.


Ohh, so scary....I am white and native american, seems fine to me. I suppose the worst part is seeing racism against Native Americans but not having to suffer it because I can pass as totally white.


As a hispanic who blends in, I definitely agree with that.


Hang on. Spanish colonists stole Mexico from the natives. If you are of European heritage why do you feel so different from Europeans?


I'm not European unless you're going so far back in history that I have no idea what you're pulling from. In this country, in America - I'm hispanic, not European and I'm proud of it.



Last edited by Spooky_Mulder on 22 Jun 2018, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 9:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
people aren't sure what to make of my mug, I tell people i'm "off-white" :mrgreen:


You sure you just don't have a nice tan like I do on my arms and face only?


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 93,772
Location: the island of defective toy santas

22 Jun 2018, 9:32 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
people aren't sure what to make of my mug, I tell people i'm "off-white" :mrgreen:


You sure you just don't have a nice tan like I do on my arms and face only?

I burn more than tan. but some people have seen me and thought me Latino, others thought I was from the middle east somewhere, very few seem to grok that i'm Asian mixed with German.



DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

22 Jun 2018, 9:38 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!


This upcoming "white civil rights" rally will be a sequel to the Charlottesville rally.

That rally was full of overt calls for genocide and people chanting "blood and soil!" A woman even got murdered at that rally.

How exactly is the white race under attack in America? What are "white civil rights activists" even defending? I think that they are defending white supremacy.

They are likely protesting near the White House this time because Trump isn't racist enough for their tastes.

Quote:
People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.


What are you implying? Is this Holocaust denial? I'm just asking questions.

Quote:
Save your energy for real racism!


Given that the original rally was organized by anti-Semitic conspiracy nuts, I'm pretty sure that this is real racism.

They probably won't kill as many people as American cops do though.


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 9:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
people aren't sure what to make of my mug, I tell people i'm "off-white" :mrgreen:


You sure you just don't have a nice tan like I do on my arms and face only?

I burn more than tan. but some people have seen me and thought me Latino, others thought I was from the middle east somewhere, very few seem to grok that i'm Asian mixed with German.


Just skip the sun tan lotion and dye your hair ginger or blonde. People will just think you are an Irish person who got sun burned.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: NY

22 Jun 2018, 9:42 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
What are you implying? Is this Holocaust denial? I'm just asking questions.


I think it's more, or from my reading, that he hates that Nazis are depicted as evil...

I may have misread his reply above, but if I didn't he did state that anything anti-Nazis is anti-white, which personally I find that statement racist towards white people since there is no intrinsic connection between the two. Most white people hate Nazis.



JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 9:47 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Caring about your own ethnicity and heritage is not racism!!


This upcoming "white civil rights" rally will be a sequel to the Charlottesville rally.

That rally was full of overt calls for genocide and people chanting "blood and soil!" A woman even got murdered at that rally.

How exactly is the white race under attack in America? What are "white civil rights activists" even defending? I think that they are defending white supremacy.

They are likely protesting near the White House this time because Trump isn't racist enough for their tastes.

Quote:
People have seen endless films about Nazis. Read endless books. The propaganda is relentless.


What are you implying? Is this Holocaust denial? I'm just asking questions.

Quote:
Save your energy for real racism!


Given that the original rally was organized by anti-Semitic conspiracy nuts, I'm pretty sure that this is real racism.

They probably won't kill as many people as American cops do though.


OK. Show me that they are just Nazis. You might be correct.

Have you not read the book "The Holocaust Industry" by Norman Finkelstein, son of two Nazi Holocaust survivors? He makes the exact point I did. Is he a denier?

That's odd. The alt-right are mostly all Zionists, though there is the other type that hate Jews too.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

22 Jun 2018, 9:49 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
What are you implying? Is this Holocaust denial? I'm just asking questions.


I think it's more, or from my reading, that he hates that Nazis are depicted as evil...

I may have misread his reply above, but if I didn't he did state that anything anti-Nazis is anti-white, which personally I find that statement racist towards white people since there is no intrinsic connection between the two. Most white people hate Nazis.


The Nazis were evil. My point is focusing on one evil group endlessly and then using the Nazi card to shut down debate about immigration.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"