Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 6:30 pm

Right to fast trail and juvenile courts, and courts in general :mrgreen:

Here you have that something i wrote somewhere about it and want knew you opinion on it?

Quote:
What do you think about the "Right to a quick trial" and non violence principle in schooling? operating in many laws of the world?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 520AA6fmhp

Quote:
I am writing this from the perspective of Poland, the current Polish government is accused of destroying our legal system, for the reform of the judicial system in Poland.

I am a person suffering from Asperger Syndrome, I used to work socially as a founder, for a charity.

I was 30 then, now I have 32.
I had enough friends with one of my colleagues, he was 18 years ADHD and 150 IQ, moreover, the age range in our charity was quite large from 18 to 45 years old.

My friend was 18 but has balls (mental balls)

He probably even had a membership card of MENSA Polska, associating the biggest nerds in Poland, and he was wimpy short around 1,7 m in height short cut blond hair and nerdy glasses.

But he had problem with our Polish law. He beat crap of twice his size school bully.

Agresor had a cut eyebrow bow, he must have lost his tooth and landed at ER.

And my friend was threat of school expulsion and criminal preceding , but acquitted of all charges, due acting within his constitutional right to self defense, protected by Polish Constitution.

So his school want expel him, he was studding in so called technikum, in his case a car technikum, it's vocabulary driven high-school, we have medical, chemical and so on technikum, he decided to car technikum to his mom dismay xD He could be car mechanic, he would better chance in polytechnic (studding engineering) later on. He dreamed to study at Jagiellonian University (Most prestigious university in Poland)......
or get scholarship and study abroad in foreign university he mentioned Oxford and Cambridge, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) xD, but to do this he would need American Student Visa

But his chance for any good university in Poland and certainly aboard would be tarnished if he was get conviction in our Polish court of law.

So he's parents hired good lawyer, and he wasn't from rich house that defended him, they got mony back from government when he was plead not guilty.
At the hearing came out that there were procedural errors when he was arrested (he joked that in Britain it is called Habeas Corpus xD), violating his constitutional rights
And that he had the right to defend himself, that he is a delicate body builder, and had the right to defend himself, which is guaranteed by the constitution of the Republic of Poland, and that the bully did not know that my buddy knows a few karate blows, the worse for the bully xD
But his school still wanted to expel him, but he managed to get a ruling so called ( prescriptive judgment court in Poland have right to put on hold any administrative action) of a Polish administrative court banning his school's director to protect his rights. And that cases before Polish civil and administrative courts can last an average of 5 years before the court issues a ruling, he was sure that he would finish school before the court would do anything xD
His School step down because they not wanting use the beauty of Polish Legal system as my younger friend joked xD
He said he not regret things he did, that he never attack anyone, and that he have right to defend his body integrity!
But our boss at the time, he told him that his chances for good universities in Poland and abroad, and the chances of employment in some good corpo had decreased significantly because universities and corporations, especially foreign ones, dislike very much when someone sues them

That they not litigating people whoever is potential employee or student xD
My friend joked that he thanked the previous PM of Poland Donald Tusk that they make our legal system sh***y and sluggish at it was xD

Thet he think he thinking joining KOD Komitet Obrony Demokracji (Committee for the Defence of Democracy)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee ... _Democracy
in their fight for defend of shitness of our Polish legal system, our "national treasure"

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/What-d ... -the-world