Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2018, 12:14 am

Its called Necromunda, and it's a warhammer game...but yeah me and my boyfriend met with a group who wanted to play and so we have gotten involved. I am very new to this sort of game but I do enjoy it and I think I am learning pretty well. I am a bit nervous though because so far I've only played against my boyfriend...but on sunday I'll have to play against someone else. I guess it is sort of a campaign thing where stats depend on how you do in your match...so we're supposed to play against different people and gain experience for our characters or something like that. But yeah I am a little nervous about playing someone other than my boyfriend...though it will likely be one of the main sort of leaders/more experienced people of the group so they'll be able to answer questions and such as I play.

Aside from that I have just started painting my miniatures for it, kind of wish I would have done a bit more painting this week...because basically I base coated some parts of one of my miniatures. So I probably will not have any done by the time I play but I guess at least I started. But I think it is a cool thing.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2018, 5:22 am

Nothing to be nervous about - no one's an expert at anything right away. Best of luck. c: