Why do guys want girls who want cocky, arrogant guys?

Page 5 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 11:21 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
Well, you ladies are awesome in my book :lol:

But, what's funny is we weren't even dating. She was a user and took advantage of people and threw a tantrum when she didn't get her way which is the definition of a c**t and b***h. Didn't you ladies have to deal with real as*holes and douchebags b4?

I'm pretty sure everyone (men and women) has had to deal with their share of idiots. Idiots come in all shapes and sizes.

MissxVenomxPoison
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2018, 2:15 pm

hurtloam wrote:
MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
Define "value", we've broken up and made up. The only standard I'm not meeting is yours, I've accepted that I'm never going to have a "nice" guy. I scare nice guys because I ain't a Disney Princess, I'm a f*****g loud mouth with a fiery passionate personality. So if I want a guy or girl that's able to handle a crazy b***h, I'm "superficial". Sweetheart, love isn't about being Prince Charming or Disney Princess, He meets my standards and I meet his just fine. :P

I actually relate to this. Remember almost 2 years ago now I was hung up on this guy who was just messing me around and women told me he was a waste of space. I related to him. He has negative views that I share and I was just scaring off the nice guys, so I thought, "yeah, he can stand me, he's the one for me." Anyhoo that didn't work out. but that was my reasoning, that we were as bad as each other and deserved each other. He has good qualities too btw, I'm not a masochist.

I'm only a masochist during sex :P

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 4:18 pm

MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
I'm only a masochist during sex :P

Hallelujah!

We got one!!

:cheers: