Why do guys want girls who want cocky, arrogant guys?

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:37 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Well, that escalated quickly.

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. Orwell. Orwell pursued what he loved to do which was to write and write he did. He got into two relationships along the way.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 11:28 am

MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
Actually I am loyal despite being "superficial" and dude, I'm all for a guy being himself and vice versa. My man is also just as nice as he is cocky, he's someone who sure as f**k can handle me at my worst. If you can't handle me at my worst then you certainly don't deserve me at my best. I'm an aggressive girl who wants an aggressive guy.

I don't like aggression or drama, so I see this as a huge red flag. If he can handle it, and you two can keep it "sane", then fine, but I would withdraw from such an arrangement. I'd become reserved to protect myself, something that would hurt the relationship in the long run.

I think you two should direct your aggression to the causes, and not towards each other. Provided the causes are external, of course.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 11:34 am

MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Nick, don't feel sorry for them. When they b***h and whine about not finding a nice guy ask them what would they be willing to give to a nice guy? What do they have to offer besides sex? If you only want sex then you might as well go to a prostitute. Ask yourself, what value do these b*****s add to your life? Once you ask yourself that then you can say "NEXT" and move yourself on. Even if you got a chance with this sort of woman and you got to date her she's going to come with baggage. Just tell yourself "Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God almighty I'm free at last!"

Don't try to figure these types of b*****s out. Just ditch them, move on and worry about s**t you can control. Set new goals for yourself. Maybe create a cool app. Watch a terminator flick. Learn a different language. Write a book. But, ditch the f*****g b*****s.

Fnord does give a lot of self-improvement advice. FOLLOW IT! He knows what he's talking about. But follow it to make your life more enriching not to deal with crazy b*****s which is what these b*****s who ask why can't they find a nice guy are. Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them!

Wow dude! What the hell is your f*****g problem? What the hell do you expect, Virgin f*****g Mary? My beau is a cocky dick but he's the most excitement I've f*****g had. Also he helps out with our flooded hometown. Also mean people deserve love too! Sometimes we're mean because we're shunned for not being Prince Charming or Princess Sweetheart!

What is your f*****g problem? You prize excitement. Here is my question. What happens if he no longer excites you? Can he expect loyalty from you or will you move on to some other fish when he no longer excites you. Thanks, but no thanks. I chose to be myself and single instead of being something I wasn't just to pursue someone superficial in which all of these superficial qualities fade with time. No thanks dude! And you know what paradoxically I found someone who has been with me through thick and thin. I'm not a nice guy or a cocky guy but an authentic guy who knows what he wants and you sweetheart sure as s**t ain't it.

Actually I am loyal despite being "superficial" and dude, I'm all for a guy being himself and vice versa. My man is also just as nice as he is cocky, he's someone who sure as f**k can handle me at my worst. If you can't handle me at my worst then you certainly don't deserve me at my best. I'm an aggressive girl who wants an aggressive guy.

Well sweetheart, I personally wouldn't want to handle you at your worst or best. You two can have each other. Think about it. What happens if he no longer meets your superficial standards or he is no longer exciting to you? What then? And, what happens if you no longer meet his and then he dumps your ass? Are you then going to whine and cry about why you can't find a nice guy? Besides having a nice body and being arm candy what value do you contribute to him?

Rdos is right, it definitely is 1000% a red flag.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 11:50 am

I'm not an arrogant guy.

Arrogantly, I don't give two s**ts if a girl doesn't like me because I'm not cocky/arrogant.

I am the way I am...tough nuggies if you don't like it :P

Saying this, I don't think you're all that bad, Miss Venom....I sense that underneath all that angst, you're really a cool person.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 12:36 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Nick, don't feel sorry for them. When they b***h and whine about not finding a nice guy ask them what would they be willing to give to a nice guy? What do they have to offer besides sex? If you only want sex then you might as well go to a prostitute. Ask yourself, what value do these b*****s add to your life? Once you ask yourself that then you can say "NEXT" and move yourself on. Even if you got a chance with this sort of woman and you got to date her she's going to come with baggage. Just tell yourself "Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God almighty I'm free at last!"

Don't try to figure these types of b*****s out. Just ditch them, move on and worry about s**t you can control. Set new goals for yourself. Maybe create a cool app. Watch a terminator flick. Learn a different language. Write a book. But, ditch the f*****g b*****s.

Fnord does give a lot of self-improvement advice. FOLLOW IT! He knows what he's talking about. But follow it to make your life more enriching not to deal with crazy b*****s which is what these b*****s who ask why can't they find a nice guy are. Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them! Ditch them!

Wow dude! What the hell is your f*****g problem? What the hell do you expect, Virgin f*****g Mary? My beau is a cocky dick but he's the most excitement I've f*****g had. Also he helps out with our flooded hometown. Also mean people deserve love too! Sometimes we're mean because we're shunned for not being Prince Charming or Princess Sweetheart!

What is your f*****g problem? You prize excitement. Here is my question. What happens if he no longer excites you? Can he expect loyalty from you or will you move on to some other fish when he no longer excites you. Thanks, but no thanks. I chose to be myself and single instead of being something I wasn't just to pursue someone superficial in which all of these superficial qualities fade with time. No thanks dude! And you know what paradoxically I found someone who has been with me through thick and thin. I'm not a nice guy or a cocky guy but an authentic guy who knows what he wants and you sweetheart sure as s**t ain't it.

Well sweetheart, I personally wouldn't want to handle you at your worst or best. You two can have each other. Think about it. What happens if he no longer meets your superficial standards or he is no longer exciting to you? What then? And, what happens if you no longer meet his and then he dumps your ass? Are you then going to whine and cry about why you can't find a nice guy? Besides having a nice body and being arm candy what value do you contribute to him?

MissxVenomxPoison
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jun 2018, 1:21 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:

Define "value", we've broken up and made up. The only standard I'm not meeting is yours, I've accepted that I'm never going to have a "nice" guy. I scare nice guys because I ain't a Disney Princess, I'm a f*****g loud mouth with a fiery passionate personality. So if I want a guy or girl that's able to handle a crazy b***h, I'm "superficial". Sweetheart, love isn't about being Prince Charming or Disney Princess, He meets my standards and I meet his just fine. :P

MissxVenomxPoison
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jun 2018, 1:29 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm not an arrogant guy.

Arrogantly, I don't give two s**ts if a girl doesn't like me because I'm not cocky/arrogant.

I am the way I am...tough nuggies if you don't like it :P

Saying this, I don't think you're all that bad, Miss Venom....I sense that underneath all that angst, you're really a cool person.

Thank you :D

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 1:36 pm

MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
I scare nice guys because I ain't a Disney Princess, I'm a f*****g loud mouth with a fiery passionate personality. So if I want a guy or girl that's able to handle a crazy b***h, I'm "superficial".

I like crazy b***hes, and adore passionate people, but I hate drama and aggressivity. I know girls that are both totally crazy and very passionate, but that lack drama and aggressivity, and they are my preferred partners.

'

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 2:16 pm

Hey Miss Venom, you and your guy are happy so that's what matters. Nobody else's business.

Ok I just happen to think you are cool....live your life and don't doubt yourself.

MissxVenomxPoison
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jun 2018, 2:34 pm

HistoryGal wrote:
Hey Miss Venom, you and your guy are happy so that's what matters. Nobody else's business.

Ok I just happen to think you are cool....live your life and don't doubt yourself.

Thanks, I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not
:)

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 5:56 pm

MissxVenomxPoison wrote:
HistoryGal wrote:

Thanks, I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not
:)

We agree on this one.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:23 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
I'm cordial with everyone but respectful of those who I feel deserve my respect. Point is we men should have our own standards and values as well. When we men start to have our own standards and values we start to have respect for ourselves which is what we need to do and when respect ourselves we may find an authentic relationship. If we don't find an authentic relationship then so what? At least one will have his dignity and respect.

General respect doesn’t mean you have to really like a person. It’s more not telling them they’re a b***h c**t.

Men absolutely should have standards. To not is completely embarrassing.

No woman wants to date someone with no standards usually. If some guy tried to date me because I was all he could get, I think I’d rather die.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:28 pm

I have "standards"----but I don't have specific "requirements."

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:31 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
I'm cordial with everyone but respectful of those who I feel deserve my respect. Point is we men should have our own standards and values as well. When we men start to have our own standards and values we start to have respect for ourselves which is what we need to do and when respect ourselves we may find an authentic relationship. If we don't find an authentic relationship then so what? At least one will have his dignity and respect.

General respect doesn’t mean you have to really like a person. It’s more not telling them they’re a b***h c**t.

No woman wants to date someone with no standards usually. If some guy tried to date me because I was all he could get, I think I’d rather die.

That would be mortifying! LOL

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 9:54 pm

Quote:
General respect doesn’t mean you have to really like a person.

True!

Quote:
It’s more not telling them they’re a b***h c**t.

Some are b*****s and c***s just like some men are as*holes and dicks.

Quote:

True dat! Ya win a cigar. :)

Quote:

I get it my friend.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2018, 1:38 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I have "standards"----but I don't have specific "requirements."

Me too. Those are not the same thing.