CNN: Sarah Sanders to receive Secret Service protection.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 7:23 pm

Link to Article

Elizabeth Landers and Jim Acosta wrote:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders is expected to receive Secret Service protection as soon as Wednesday, two sources familiar with the decision tell CNN, but they did not specify how long it will last.
I wonder if Ms. Sanders will return to the restaurant and try to get her SS soldats to force the owners to apologize, serve her, and waive the tab?

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 8:04 pm

I don't like her---and I don't like her kind.

But I still feel the restaurant shouldn't have refused her service.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:06 am

I thought the secret service going into alert mode had more to do with Maxine Waters rallying the public to gang up on her and the rest of the presidential cabinet.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:19 am

EzraS wrote:
I thought the secret service going into alert mode had more to do with Maxine Waters rallying the public to gang up on her and the rest of the presidential cabinet.
Ms. Sanders is the troll who cries "foul" whenever the people she's been trolling stand up against her.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:31 am

If anybody does anything to her, that would solidify Trump’s place. He and his kind could claim martyrdom.

Take the High Road! Don’t stoop down to the Trumpian Depths.