Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2018, 8:05 pm

I recently figured out that I was an Aspie but not your typical Aspie. A type of anomaly. So I put my thoughts down in book form in order to help my tribe. Chapters in this book discuss Aspies under the light of school bullying, careers and employment, romance and marriage. I analyze the cause of the many of the negative traits exhibited by Aspies and provide insight to remediate. This book provides a unique perspective by a missing link in the Aspie Tribe.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2018, 8:13 pm

A quick scan uncovers 1358 incidents of the pronoun "I" in 110 pages. This works out to about 12-1/3 "I" pronouns per page.

This seems to be a very subjectively-written book. No footnotes or external references, either.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2018, 10:04 pm

OP (which stands for original poster, ie the person who creates a thread), what you wrote was quite easily readable to me. I didn't expect an academic standard of indexes etc as it is at the end of the day your personal view of your history and how that relates to possibly wider AS issues. I think it will provide interest in the future to other members. Most of the issues have been covered here and discussed many times in the past.

The problem however, is that you have breached two rules:

1) Not reading the rules and terms of service before posting (please read them now).
2) Posting a link to your site/work on joining - which breaches the rule that new members must make substantial content to the forums before linking their own stuff.

I hope you will make some substantial content and not give up at this stage, spend some time getting to know the forum and members and the general feel of the place, post some replies on threads that interest you. However I have removed your link which you can post in the future once you have built up a posting history here.