Trump is taking advice from extreme fundamentalists.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 1:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
On the subject at hand, megachurch pastor, Kenneth Copeland, now says Christians who oppose Trump risk God's wrath. They might be cursed with leprosy, or God forbid... A GAY CHILD!! !
Funny, I don't recall him saying the same thing when Obama was President. :roll:

did he actually say "gay child"? if so, the guy's a nutjob.

He did indeed, and yes, he is.

I am angry enough at that SOB that I think there isn't an inner circle of hell hot enough to suit that no good rightie goon. :x

He's also the very same jackass who told his parishioners that they didn't need to get vaccinated, as God was the only vaccination they needed. His megachurch ended up being quarantined when people started getting sick.

I wonder how much less toxic his followers are than he is?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 1:30 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
On the subject at hand, megachurch pastor, Kenneth Copeland, now says Christians who oppose Trump risk God's wrath. They might be cursed with leprosy, or God forbid... A GAY CHILD!! !
Funny, I don't recall him saying the same thing when Obama was President. :roll:

did he actually say "gay child"? if so, the guy's a nutjob.

He did indeed, and yes, he is.

I am angry enough at that SOB that I think there isn't an inner circle of hell hot enough to suit that no good rightie goon. :x

He's also the very same jackass who told his parishioners that they didn't need to get vaccinated, as God was the only vaccination they needed. His megachurch ended up being quarantined when people started getting sick.

I wonder how much less toxic his followers are than he is?

I have to imagine not by much... if at all.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 1:31 am

birds of a feather, flock together.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2018, 10:33 am

I know that I'm going to take flak for what I'm about to say, but I get so upset when, I see how idiots including Trump and many other persons seemingly accept anything/everything at face value without even a sense of critical analysis, as to whether such information is credible.I'll be honest I grew up as a Roman Catholic though, I never followed any of the rituals,principles,dogma, or any of the nonsense that I was fed as a young kid. When I was a teenager I came to realize that there are not only contradictions in the bible or in religion but, outright falsehoods passed as being truth. :x From that point on to today's timeline I don't believe in said nonsense and feel that religion regardless of what religion that be is more ore less a social means of keeping people in check in terms of obedience & control. Also so much has been learned from a scientific standpoint which has clearly debunked mythical, desert writings from a bunch of primitives.

Honestly, we don't live on a flat earth nor is the Earth itself 6,000 years old. I could go on about this but, I went off track;therefore, I'll simply say that, Trump basically takes advice from 1900's snake oil salesmen cause, they have not only donated to his campaign but, they make up the largest lobbying body of people pushing a great deal of his policies, though not all mind you.

I apologize for my earlier rant, just often get pissed with these people and there crap.