Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

georgethekid
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2018, 5:43 pm

My name is George. I'm an adult diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome and a current college student studying full-time for my Bachelor's degree in Communications within broadcasting. My aspirations is to go into radio broadcasting to become nationally syndicated and make myself known to SiriusXM.

I have been on summer break from surviving my first year of college. After the routine has been changed back at home, I have been feeling panic attacks in public situations to the point that the activities I already know (i.e. riding public transportation, exploring parts of a city I've never been to) cause me to have the fight-or-flight response and I keep feeling physical symptoms that cause me to go within the flight response. This hasn't been a problem before I started college and I have also been finding summer employment to places I know but I often feel chills that go beyond the normal anxiety for occupational interviews.

I see to a professional monthly who prescribes me medication to help with my anxiety and see to family and friends for support. I also exercise for jogging nearby my residence to let the stress out but it only works as a temporary distraction and the symptoms come back later.

I want to see to any advice from other fellow members of WrongPlanet and see their responses or advice if possible.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2018, 9:31 pm

Please continue this thread topic discussion in the other identical thread, which is now located in the general forum.

It is not permissible to cross post on Wrong Planet, threads must not be duplicated across forums.