Living with parents kind of puts the kibosh on dating?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 7:16 am

BeaArthur wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Old people should stop pretending that they made it because they were simply better hard workers while implying that millennials are lazier ; no you were not.

Millennials should stop blaming a bad economy from 2008 to 2016 for their inability to live with roommates or find a job post-recession. Things have improved a great deal, but it seems many younger people have lost the initiative to jump back in, start at ground zero perhaps and tenaciously work their way up.

But that's not what this thread was about. It's not about generational differences or cultural differences between north and south. It's about living arrangements that make dating more, or less, plausible.

I think you should bug off.

* edited just out of respect for your age, but you are so patronizing.

Well I sure walked right into that trap. FNORD! Where are you when I need you????

Your friend Fnord is also as patronizing as you, I am not afraid from his big mouth. I have been watching you two for a while.

“Boo hoo you millennials are lazy”

“Boo hoo you aspie guys should stop making I can’t have a gf threads”

“Boo hoo my boys are successful and all have hottie models so should you make it.”

How about you two get a room a bug off from WP, and spare the ‘loser’ young guys from your rudeness, your single-guys-bashing-at-every-turn and patronizing tone?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 7:36 am

I get that you don't like me, Face of Boo, and I'll stay at WrongPlanet just as long as I please.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 8:21 am

I take naps at work sometimes.....

I don't think Boo really hates Bea and Fnord. And vice versa.

It's just the old "generation gap" thing going on.

And lots of ego-pride, too.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 8:28 am

Nope, I really dislike them.