Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fuzzyair
Toucan
Toucan

21 Sep 2018, 7:33 am

I would like to be a vet, an author or a singer :)

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 1:58 am

Selling my ideas to the highest bidder. Use the money to become a Youtube star or something. :jester:

eepstein
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2018, 10:01 pm

If I could really do anything in the world i would want to make money blogging, and live in the woods. Thats pretty much a dream. But realistically, I really want to work in a library, preferably a small library (having allot of responsibility freaks me out and I really dont like the idea of keeping track of that large of a work atmosphere) It would be awesome to work in a place that is always calm and quiet. And I feel like people that work at libraries are always pretty nice, and nothing really bad goes down there. I cant handle confrontation, I couldnt handle it if a customer yelled at me while working in a store, or anything like that.

Other than being a librarian, any job that I could work from home or while traveling would be beautifully perfect.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 3:37 pm

I thought of a good one:

Passive over the head hearing protectors usually reduce sound by a maximum of 23-24 decibels and look far too ugly in my opinion to wear out in public.

Design a new type/style of hearing protector that reduces noise even better and is stylish and patent it.

Travel the U.S. in my own motorhome going to industry trade shows, sports shows and health related expos while wearing said product.

Sell the company/patent to David Clark Company, a premier manufacturer of hearing protectors, for $50 million (that's not asking for much at all) and live out the rest of my life doing only what I enjoy.