Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

meix2
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Jul 2018, 3:05 pm

hi there. i'm learning japanese and was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to become language learning partners, whether you're japanese and trying to learn english, or also want to learn japanese just like me. let me know! :mrgreen:

Okkano
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jul 2018, 9:16 am

I want to learn japanese, i tried properly starting off many times but always just ended up procrastinating :lol:

meix2
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jul 2018, 7:39 pm

Okkano wrote:
I want to learn japanese, i tried properly starting off many times but always just ended up procrastinating :lol:

the same here. :oops: but ... maybe it will be different with a language partner? if you'd like to, please let me know!

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 7:57 am

Heh finding Japanese language partners is near impossible so you're basically screwed if you can't find classes x_x

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2019, 9:40 pm

meix2 wrote:
hi there. i'm learning japanese and was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to become language learning partners, whether you're japanese and trying to learn english, or also want to learn japanese just like me. let me know! :mrgreen:

Hey you still looking?