Too Little VS Too Much Socialization.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2018, 3:32 pm

So I have come to a weird place. I am in a largerish city, and for being here 3 months one woman hit on me (and led nowhere), one was an ass when I asked, and yet another said she worked wayy too much. So I am not sure if I should be forward, and come off as "creepy" (that f*****g word annoys me), or not be "creepy" and just forget about dating and focus on other things (like power). Another thing that complicates things is even though I think a girl might be cute, I don't find them almost any attractive. I am not sure if this is just depression or what, but I don't feel like I have anything in common with anyone. So it makes me wonder if it is even worth trying to be more aggressive, as no one stands out, but at the same time I am not finding anything where I can meet people as well as enjoy. So should I just get used to being a loner?

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2018, 7:35 pm

zacb wrote:
So I have come to a weird place. I am in a largerish city, and for being here 3 months one woman hit on me (and led nowhere), one was an ass when I asked, and yet another said she worked wayy too much. So I am not sure if I should be forward, and come off as "creepy" (that f*****g word annoys me), or not be "creepy" and just forget about dating and focus on other things (like power). Another thing that complicates things is even though I think a girl might be cute, I don't find them almost any attractive. I am not sure if this is just depression or what, but I don't feel like I have anything in common with anyone. So it makes me wonder if it is even worth trying to be more aggressive, as no one stands out, but at the same time I am not finding anything where I can meet people as well as enjoy. So should I just get used to being a loner?

I have found it's usually best to just talk to women the same way you would anyone else. Don't make it obvious you are interested/flirting with them (at first), and don't be creepy. Finding someone that shares common interests can be difficult, even for NT's. It isn't mission impossible, though.