Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2018, 9:48 pm

In this thread, let's talk about some characters who could be good in Smash Ultimate as DLC. Some of the DLC characters in Smash 4 were really weird … so I hope the DLC characters in Smash Ultimate get even weirder.

I, personally, hope that one of the worms from the Worms series could be playable in Smash Bros. one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms_(series)

It may seem like a longshot … and it is … but coming up with a moveset for a worm character would be easy.

B = Bazooka
Side+B = Sheep
Up+B = Fire Punch
Down+B = Dynamite
Final Smash = Concrete Donkey

The worm would also use a Blowtorch for its dash attack, would use a Baseball Bat for its A+Side smash, and would use a Pneumatic Drill during its down throw.

Again, it's a longshot … but an extremely awesome longshot.

Discuss.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 2:03 am

I've got to agree that a worm from Worms would be cool to see. Alas, it's pretty unlikely.

I'd personally love to see some of the classic PlayStation protagonists - Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Rayman. Crash would throw TNT crates at his enemies, Spyro would breathe fire and Rayman would have a powerful long-range fist attack. For example.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 5:24 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
In this thread, let's talk about some characters who could be good in Smash Ultimate as DLC. Some of the DLC characters in Smash 4 were really weird … so I hope the DLC characters in Smash Ultimate get even weirder.

I, personally, hope that one of the worms from the Worms series could be playable in Smash Bros. one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms_(series)

It may seem like a longshot … and it is … but coming up with a moveset for a worm character would be easy.

B = Bazooka
Side+B = Sheep
Up+B = Fire Punch
Down+B = Dynamite
Final Smash = Concrete Donkey

The worm would also use a Blowtorch for its dash attack, would use a Baseball Bat for its A+Side smash, and would use a Pneumatic Drill during its down throw.

Again, it's a longshot … but an extremely awesome longshot.

Discuss.

The funny thing is, after the last game, "longshot" doesnt even seem so unlikely anymore. I mean... really, Cloud? HOW? I still dont understand how he ended up in the game. Not that I'm complaining mind you, just seems... very strange...

Having one of the Worms in there would be super. They'd fit the game's style perfectly! I miss those little guys, that was such a good series of games...

Also agreeing with Crash, Spyro, and Rayman. Rayman in particular makes sense, since there's been alot of connection between that series and Nintendo. Granted there's probably a higher chance of the Rabbids appearing, but still. Any of those characters would be super. Spyro in particular, it's been a LONG time since he showed up in anything. Still bugs me, what that series turned into... bah.

I'd still like to see King K.Rool get into the game. He made for a great villain character way back when. Or Banjo/Kazooie, but with Microsoft holding Rare that seems like it wont happen. Despite that they'd fit perfectly.

Also: Waluigi. Yes I know it's something of a meme right now, but he's always been a favorite of mine, so meme or not, it'd still be great to see him there. He never gets a chance to do much, really.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2018, 1:45 pm

Speaking of:

About... bloody... time. I'd been wanting him in the game for ages. Heck, voted for him in the Smash Ballot thing, not that it went anywhere of course.

Pleased to see that he looks just as deranged as ever.

And then while typing that, I was alerted to this:

Well okay then.