Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 7:54 am

Another trick you might deploy is related to wearing watches or a ring. I wear my watch on my left hand and I wear my wedding ring on my left hand. So that trick can easily help me determine left from right.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2018, 3:49 am

Title text – Old people used to write obnoxious thinkpieces about how people these days always wear watches and are slaves to the clock, but now they've switched to writing thinkpieces about how kids these days don't appreciate the benefits of an old-fashioned watch. My position is: The word 'thinkpiece' sounds like a word made up by someone who didn't know about the word 'brain'.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

LadyLucifer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Aug 2018, 10:22 pm

"Which eye is my bad eye again?" Right.

Special Interest: Abnormal/Sexual/Developmental Psychology, Metal Music, Depressing Documentaries, the Occult, True Crime, Cults/Conspiracy Theories, Naruto, House MD, Fetishes, Hannibal Lector Quartet and Disney Princesses and Villains
Totems: Cacti, snails, tarot, rubber ducks, overstuffed/fat animals, devils, fairies, leather and Baphomet.

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2018, 2:30 pm

I don't believe that I have trouble telling which is which, but I can often confuse the two occasionally.

Enoch
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2018, 7:19 am

Interesting that there's a bunch of ambidextrous people here. I've always had some difficulty telling left from right, and I can write with both hands too. The only method I use for remembering left/right is a childhood memory of being in a car and my dad saying we're turning right at this road, and the car turning :arrow:

I can't tell which direction sound is coming from. Sometimes I forget what side of the road I'm supposed to be driving on (if there's no other cars around for reference), though my gut feeling has been correct.