Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

HDhunter360
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2018, 6:55 pm

Here I am again everyone! It’s been a while and I need someone to talk to again.

My parents are getting more confusing. They’re just often arguing with me just for saying what I’m thinking (or that’s what I’m seeing), they seem to wanna defend me in school and stuff less and less, etc.

That girl I mentioned last time, I decided to accept as a friend. Besides, I have a new love (she’s older than me, it’s a lot to explain).

But now I’m pretty sure I wanna kill myself. Something happened at school today that involved some violence between me and a staff that forcefully pushed me out of my seat, and guess what? I got suspended and he got nothing! My parents didn’t care what my reason was, dad said, “If there’s two people telling the same story and one person telling another, I think I should believe the two.” Just turns me on.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 4:44 pm

I wonder how many people drop out of school due to that unequal justice [the bully favored over his victim].

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 5:45 pm

HDhunter360 wrote:
Here I am again everyone! It’s been a while and I need someone to talk to again.

My parents are getting more confusing. They’re just often arguing with me just for saying what I’m thinking (or that’s what I’m seeing), they seem to wanna defend me in school and stuff less and less, etc.

That girl I mentioned last time, I decided to accept as a friend. Besides, I have a new love (she’s older than me, it’s a lot to explain).

But now I’m pretty sure I wanna kill myself. Something happened at school today that involved some violence between me and a staff that forcefully pushed me out of my seat, and guess what? I got suspended and he got nothing! My parents didn’t care what my reason was, dad said, “If there’s two people telling the same story and one person telling another, I think I should believe the two.” Just turns me on.

Well I hope you don't kill yourself. You're not far from turning 18 and then you will be able to steer your life in the direction you want...within the bounds of the law. You will not have to go to school or live with your parents and there will be no one to admonish you for saying what you are thinking. But that doesn't mean there won't be consequences and your parents might be attempting to help you avoid reaping then.

My brother (NT) used to be of the opinion that if it was true he should be able to say it....however he pleased. This did not go over well for him as an adult and he has since revised his philosophy and has attempted to phrase things with more finess if he chooses to say them at all. Of course this can be a challenge for someone on the spectrum as it can be for NTs as well but the best one can do is try.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 9:53 pm

I am sorry for hearing that you are going through a rough patch right now. I hope it gets better.

On a side topic. I noticed that you included your street address in the location. I recommend that you delete it for privacy concerns. There are too many trolls that walk the internet.