Teenage Girl Pushed Off Of Bridge In Washington State

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 4:55 pm

https://nypost.com/2018/08/10/teen-girl-pushed-off-washington-bridge-says-she-could-have-died/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 6:09 pm

It's only fun until someone gets hurt.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 6:13 pm

If this girl wants to forgive her friend, then people should let her and maybe have charges be dropped.

As for if the friend should be criminally charged, I agree with Fnord that social outings are only fun until someone gets hurt or killed.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 6:31 pm

Seeing as how the victim is under the age of consent, it would be up to the parents to initiate civil action against the girl who pushed the victim, the pusher's parents, and any person legally responsible for the safety of all participants.

Also, and for the same reason, it is up to the local prosecutor to determine if the pusher should be charged with a criminal act, and whether or not the pusher should be tried as an adult.

Personally, if the victim was my daughter, I would go after every responsible party with every legal means at my disposal.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 7:16 pm

This bridge was 60 feet up. I remember as a kid going off the very high boards in the pool probably around 25 feet up. It was scary and you had to hit the water just right otherwise you were dealt a lot of pain. The other problem is when you hit the water you travel quite a ways down. If you hit the bottom of the river, it can break bones and knock you unconscious. Sixty feet is a very dangerous dive unless you are very skilled and know the water depth.

I wonder if the person who pushed her had dived off the bridge. Almost sounds like appropriate punishment for that individual.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 3:54 pm

My sister and I watched footage of the push on TV, so afterwards we agreed that the person who pushed the girl should be punished herself in a similar way like she pushed the girl off of the bridge.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 11:48 pm

You know the stock replies when someone you can afford to bully complains that you could have easily killed them: “Stop overreäcting”, “Stop being a crybaby” and so on.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.