Another study finds no Autism-Vaccine link

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2018, 2:05 am

Tdap vaccine given to pregnant women did not increase risk of autism in children, study says

Quote:
New research has shown that a common childhood vaccination given to pregnant women does not put their children at any increased risk of autism.

A Kaiser Permanente study published Monday in the journal Pediatrics found no association between the prenatal Tdap (for tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis, also known as whooping cough) vaccine and autism spectrum disorder when looking at tens of thousands of children in the hospital system. It is the latest in a long line of studies showing that there is no link between vaccines and autism.

Using electronic medical records from Kaiser Permanente Southern California hospitals, the researchers studied more than 80,000 children from a four-year period to determine whether there were more instances of autism among those whose mothers had been vaccinated during pregnancy.

The research showed that 569 children (or 1.5 percent) whose mothers received the vaccination were later diagnosed with autism, compared with 772 children (or 1.8 percent) whose mothers did not get the shot. Becerra-Culqui said in an email that after taking into account other differences between the vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, “there was no association found between the Tdap vaccine received during pregnancy and autism in children.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2018, 7:43 am

I think there are some people out there whom will never believe valid scientific evidence no matter what.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2018, 8:11 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Another study finds no Autism-Vaccine link.
Shyeah ... right ... that's just what THEY want you to think! Haven't you sheeple ever heard of MKUltra? Your vibrational frequencies are too high! THEY thrive off of fear! Your Zero-Point Chakra is a great distance from fear! Alright, I'll tell you what. I'll give you the Official Line about truth-seekers; what THEY want you to think. And you can just think about that. And then, if you're ready to take the Red Pill, then maybe you can go do some digging of your own. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn the Real Truth. Better luck next time, Low-Vibrational Reptilians!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.