To all those learning German and fluent German speakers)

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Substantially_Abstract
Raven
Raven

26 Dec 2018, 3:01 pm

Ja, frohe Weihnachten ! ! Wie war das Jahr von allen? Nach dem orthodoxen christlichen Kalender ist es vom 6. bis 7. Januar, aber da wir jetzt wieder in Kanada sind, feiern wir es auch vom 24. bis 25. Dezember.

Eine andere Möglichkeit, Deutsch zu lernen, ist die Verwendung des Wörterbuchs zum Wahrsagen))

Yeah, Merry Christmas!! How did everyone's year go? By the Orthodox Christian calendar it's January 6-7, but since we're now in Canada again, we celebrate it December 24-25 as well)

Another way to learn German is to use the dictionary for fortune-telling

Substantially_Abstract
Raven
Raven

06 Feb 2019, 1:13 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Hallo meine Deutschsprachigen Freunde! Ich heisse Stampy und ich bin auf Deutsch II in der Schule. Fröhliche Weinachten an alle, die feiern!

Now reading a big book of Grimm, but in English. Have you read them?

Jetzt lese ich ein großes Buch von Grimm, aber auf Englisch. Hast du sie gelesen?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 4:11 pm

Guten Morgen.

lux214
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Mar 2019, 2:26 pm

Guten Abend!
Deutsch ist meine Muttersprache. Besonders gerne lese ich Gedichte, zum Beispiel von Bertholt Brecht (jedes deutsche Schulkind kennt einige von ihm) oder Else Lasker-Schueler. Ich schaetze die klare Sprache in Brechts Werken und seine funktionale Einstellung zur Kunst.

Good evening!
I am a native speaker of German. I like to read poems, for example the poems of Bertholt Brecht (every german schoolchild knows some of them) or of Else Lasker-Schueler. I appreciate the clear use of language in Brecht's work and his functional approach to art.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 3:14 pm

Hallo! Total nett, hier endlich mal eine Deutsche zu treffen, die ungewöhnlicher Weise auch noch C mag. :D
Ich halte das fast für ein Ding der Unmöglichkeit für Mädels, die nicht auf dem Spektrum sind. :wink: Ich meinerseits bestreite seit mehr als 20 Jahren meinen Unterhalt mit C Entwicklung unter allen möglichen Betriebssystemen. :mrgreen: Bzgl. KI hatte ich schon mal überlegt, die Sache einmal ingenieursmäßig per Top-Down Design anzugehen. :) Hat natürlich alles nichts mit Macky Messer & Co. zu tun.

Hi! It's totally nice to find after all a German female here who - it's totally uncommon - also likes C. :D
I think it's nearly impossible for females who aren't on the spectrum. :wink: Once it comes to me - I'm living since more than 20 years from C development for any kind of operating systems. :mrgreen: If it comes to AI - I already thought about starting with this engineer like and do a top-down design of it. :) This all hasn't to do anything with Mack the Knife & Co. of course.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 3:34 pm

I only barely learned a bit of German in junior high, never really got the hang of it, but I do know that all nouns should have their first letter in capital.

I think German doesn't write the names of languages and nationalities with capital first letter. English is the only language I know of that do.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

traven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 4:58 am

i learned to read german myself
wasn't that hard, i read old dutch books from before the war when there were the same rules for grammatical case
german is the funniest, you can stick so much words together if you want to

"Wie Gendern unsere Sprache verhunzt"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-kVYDTEAk

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 4:01 pm

traven wrote:
"Wie Gendern unsere Sprache verhunzt"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-kVYDTEAk

He is totally right. :(

Substantially_Abstract
Raven
Raven

28 Mar 2019, 9:47 pm

Hey, does anyone know the lyrics to the song Die immer tanzt (Nicole Freytag)? I would love to sing along to it)

Hey, kennt jemand die Texte zum Lied Die immer tanzt (Nicole Freytag)? Ich würde gerne mitsingen, aber ich finde die Worte nicht

Substantially_Abstract
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2019, 2:45 pm

Maybe we could post lyrics to our favourite German songs)

Vielleicht könnten wir Texte zu unseren deutschen Lieblingsliedern posten)