Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 3:18 am

It's 1:17, if I could sleep that would be great. :skull:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2018, 6:18 pm

I was up until 4 or 5 again but at least that was for a good party.

Then of course along came a big stupid autistic shutdown of mine.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2018, 4:11 am

Alright it's 2:10 & only because I'm here does it occur to me I should be sleeping.

Instead I'm watching documentaries on China.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2018, 11:28 am

BenderRodriguez wrote:
3 in the morning and just forgot the golden rule: don't go on the internet when you can't sleep grrrr...

You're a smart man tho.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2018, 11:32 pm

Woke up at 01:30 am, somehow slept again and woke up again at 07:30 am.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:33 pm

Well it's 8:30pm, which wouldn't be signifigant if not for the fact I've been sleeping on & off for the last 30 hours.

This is the most sick I've gotten in ages.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 12:37 pm

I was awake until nearly 3 again, now it's 10 & I couldn't rest any more if I tried.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 10:18 pm

It's only 9:16 but 6mg of melatonin is doing nothing.

It freaks me out to no end that even when I make plans to relax & go to sleep early, I just wind up sitting on my bed thinking.

Later folks, remember to bump my weird thread(s), if you're bored maybe I can help.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Mar 2019, 6:20 am

cberg wrote:
It's only 9:16 but 6mg of melatonin is doing nothing.
My doc prescribed me a low dose for when I travel & go visit my family & for occasionally other use as needed. My family can stress me out & I occasionally have other problems sleeping. I slept awful the night I tried melatonin & tossed & turned all night long. I also also felt very hung over all day the next day. I would of felt better if I would of just stayed up all night so I will NOT take that again. My doc won't give me meds like Ambian or Lunesta cuz people can do things while they're asleep & she doesn't wanna give me sedating benzodiazepines either. She does prescribe me Klonopin to help with my anxiety which I occasionally take for other reasons including when my mussels are sore & that may include taking it at night so it does help me sleep then but it may only be cuz it's relaxing my muscles. I do have a lot of Trazodone on hand cuz I was taking that every night for depression that was made worse by not sleeping well but I switched to Wellbutrin after a couple years cuz I was feeling tired a lot & that's helping my depression more but I still feel tired some. I should try taking the Trazodone for as needed to help me sleep.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 4:22 am

I take 9mg of melatonin pretty often. Here I am awake at 3:20GMT-7 & I can't imagine what I'd do without it.

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 1:05 am

I confirmed that I shouldn’t have caffeine after noon on weekdays. It’s 12:25 EST and I’m waiting for my melatonin to kick in. The wife is watching SportsCenter, which is going to make it hard to sleep.

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 1:10 am

I wonder if anyone's awake for an hour or five of nonsense. Of course probably not, but maybe there's Raleigh.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 2:03 am

I could sleep but I'd rather text the Sumi. :oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2020, 2:08 pm

I can count the number of hours of sleep I’ve gotten this week on one hand. It’s one of those stretches :roll: I take 10mg melatonin and 50mg doxapin and still have nights where I literally get no sleep (and I worked up to that dose of melatonin from either one or three mg, I’ve heard that too much melatonin can actually cause sleep problems, but it does nothing for me at lower doses), it’s just not guaranteed like it is when I’m unmedicated.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 12:35 am

I can't sleep, I guess I'm officially losing my job tomorrow. Melatonin it shall be, sooner or later, when the insanity subsides.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2020, 7:33 am

Another night of exactly zero sleep :roll:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"