Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Babi dwr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Aug 2018, 5:35 pm

Im very much like that with standard cars that I just use for daily stuff. If I buy a car to restore or its a motorbike then it will be far more to do with aesthetics than anything else. I spent a long time doing up one car only to be so disappointed with how it was to drive I just sold it after bringing it home from the MOT. Done the same thing with bikes too, but they are small enough to keep just for looking at :)

With bikes to, its the sound when you are riding them. If you enjoy the sound they make its really adds to the experience. Well for me anyway its essential because if Im not enjoying the sound of the engine/exhaust I'll be hating it and my riding will go to s**t. So no point going things like that I cant get over.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 2:29 am

I'm replacing my exhaust & intake stuff if I can. Upgrading all the way through & getting engine software to match if my wagon holds up. The goal's about 280hp but I have to live with stock everything until my work picks up.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: