Has anyone been accused of being a liar?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 7:19 am

Not only do they like assuming you’re lying; they also like assuming you’re stupid. That’s why they have no trouble assuming you’re lying when it makes no sense for you to do it.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

LadyLucifer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Aug 2018, 3:58 pm

In my adult life? No. In my childhood? Yes, but it had nothing to do with the eye contact. I think not a lot of people noticed I wasn't making eye contact until highschool becuase kids are naturally hyperactive and inappropropite. But my lies were super obvious. I'd say stuff like "Oh I didn't go on that website you told me not go to. It was my brother that wanted to go on it." (my brother is three years younger than me by the way. So just imagine a 9 year old telling a parent this lie. At 6, my brother was only learning how to read) or "I didn't ruin Sally's drawing" when clearly I wrote "(my name) was here."

Special Interest: Abnormal/Sexual/Developmental Psychology, Metal Music, Depressing Documentaries, the Occult, True Crime, Cults/Conspiracy Theories, Naruto, House MD, Fetishes, Hannibal Lector Quartet and Disney Princesses and Villains
Totems: Cacti, snails, tarot, rubber ducks, overstuffed/fat animals, devils, fairies, leather and Baphomet.