Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

UnaCuthy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Aug 2018, 12:00 am

Hey Guys,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Una, I'm a Psychiatric Nurse from Yorkshire, England. My life has revolved around helping mental health patients find peace and joy in their lives. I'm hoping to contribute to this forum. Hope to get to know you all soon!

Thank you!

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 10:06 am

Welcome Una!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 10:55 am

Hello & Welcome to WrongPlanet though, I'm not the official in charge of the site, I do my best to present whatever I've learned to others so, they, themselves can avoid mistakes and make choices to help them live a life that is serene as possible. Also there are multitudes of others like myself here whom also in a friendly environment provide information, answers, etc within your entire journey.

Once again, welcome aboard

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 10:57 am

You're aware that this place is more for people on the autistic spectrum rather than psychiatric nurses? Unless you're autistic yourself?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 12:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D