Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

PanicAtTheDancingPlace
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2018, 3:10 pm

In case none of you knew, I am returning to school in 2 days since the summer break here... in Scotland that is is coming to a close and I wondered what other's opinions on returning is, mines is:

I really don't want to go back there. It's not that I don't like learning or anything, I love learning and I am good at it. I just hate the people there, everyone there doesn't understand at all and it's like they don't care. As if they want to avoid me and being around me is considered a bad thing, most of my friends are online and they do not go to the school I go to.

Also the teachers are either very condescending or lackadaisical with their approach to teaching.

Anyone else's thoughts and opinions on returning to school as most are returning soon-ish I think?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Aug 2018, 5:49 pm

I always HATED returning to skewl but I struggled alot due to dyslexia & was bullied a lot till I switched skewls in the middle of 6th grade. I would of dropped out if my parents would of let me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition