Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 1:39 pm

Any of you have a youtube channel that your like talk about politics and share your political views. I have one https://www.youtube.com/.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 1:56 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
Any of you have a youtube channel that your like talk about politics and share your political views. I have one https://www.youtube.com/.

Your link is to the YouTube.com site, not your channel. Could you include the full URL?

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Aspieteenbrasil
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Sep 2018, 2:37 pm

That's cool. I have begun a YouTube channel last Tuesday, where I post vlogs and personal projects. I upload videos about politics sometimes. Actually, my first video was about politics. However, I will only send its URL through a private message, because it is my personal channel.

fudgearoundthecorner
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Oct 2018, 9:59 pm

im conservative and i absolutely love my political satire on both sides. I find the extremists cringy hypocrisy hilarious to talk about.
My personal views on trump, is that he could be more respectful but he has good intentions for this country and that he'll help us with major issues and keep the american people safe.
attack me all you want but nobody can ever win a political battle on the internet, its just not possible...

i like watching hunter avallone. hes funny without censors and the hate he gets just makes him more determined to do what he does.

"Pit, go fetch me some mac and cheese w/ flaming hot cheetos"
"Yes lady Fudgearoundthecorner"

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 10:09 pm

For me personally, politics is my big passion. Like many people my age, I am very left wing and somewhat of a populist.

My personal views on Trump are that I despise him and the Republican Party. To me they are one of the most despicable group of ratfuckers I have seen in a modern democratic society. I hope they get booted out soon.

What's your viewpoints Dylanpeer? I am curious.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 9:58 am

I amn't big into politics anymore, but was seriously deep into it for much of the last 37 years. I was initially a gay candidate for city council and lost in Salt Lake City, but proved a point in 1985. I ended up realizing that my abilities in lobbying was far more satisfying than being a public official would have been. I created a gay and lesbian political action group in 1990 which still succeeds under the able management of others. After six years of that work, I and my founding group leaders were invited to meet the vice president at the White House in 1996. The following year, I was appointed to serve as an advisor to the U.S. Office of the Attorney for the District of Utah (1997-2001). I helped write and lobbied successfully for several local and state laws which are still on the books.

Over the years, I accumulated five U.S. Secret Service executive body-proximity security clearances, a U.S. Department of State security and travel clearance (for my tech work in Silicon Valley), two DNC national conventions' credentials in 1996 and 2000, a DNC presidential candidates' security-staff assignment, a board-of directors membership for a national PAC in Washington, D.C., state-government lobbyist licenses, and advisor to elected public officials. I have worked with celebrities, national and world leaders, and at least one royal. And, I have successfully maintained my state concealed-firearm permit which requires daily, round-the-clock, FBI criminal history checks where if I get so much as a DUI, I instantly lose my firearms and permit. But, that is just what I remember....

I am lucky enough to have fallen butt-backwards into some seriously elite and wealthy friendships. So, tell me. Is that a "Forrest Gump" life or what? I much prefer talking about my autism, and my work with an LGBTQ-autism project created by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic, the Utah Pride Center and Festival, and me. It is currently my "last big hurrah" in some ways.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 9:38 pm

No more politics for me. It's bad for my health. :eew:

Pyromanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Nov 2018, 11:14 am

I'm into it a lot but ever since I began college and pursuing an electrical engineering major I've kinda ignored them for my studies, also because we got guys like the commenter above just mindlessly personally attacking people who disagree with and saying he'd like to throw them all out of the country, but then whose the authoritarians again? Somehow I doubt it's the moderate to slight right wing.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 1:49 pm

Pyromanic wrote:
I'm into it a lot but ever since I began college and pursuing an electrical engineering major I've kinda ignored them for my studies, also because we got guys like the commenter above just mindlessly personally attacking people who disagree with and saying he'd like to throw them all out of the country, but then whose the authoritarians again? Somehow I doubt it's the moderate to slight right wing.

In hindsight, I would have liked to rephrase most of what I said. It came across as very narrow-minded and somewhat intolerant. They aren't my beliefs

I was more referring to the GOP establishment, not average conservatives who I both respect a know a fair number of. For that, I won't apologize. This was present on my mind at the time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REDMAP. The GOP spent 30 million on redistricting software.

Pyromanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Nov 2018, 1:16 am

That's much more reasonable, I actually agree that the Mitch Mcconells of congress suck, I do not like neocons. My favorite GOP senator is Rand Paul.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2018, 2:08 am

Shahunshah wrote:
For me personally, politics is my big passion. Like many people my age, I am very left wing and somewhat of a populist.

My personal views on Trump are that I despise him and the Republican Party. To me they are one of the most despicable group of ratfuckers I have seen in a modern democratic society. I hope they get booted out soon.

What's your viewpoints Dylanpeer? I am curious.

Economically associations of small business and employee control the economy, Diplomatic strong loyalty and respect to the nation while having respect for foreign nations. Socially a cultural renaissance.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2018, 2:55 am

Pyromanic wrote:
That's much more reasonable, I actually agree that the Mitch Mcconells of congress suck, I do not like neocons. My favorite GOP senator is Rand Paul.

That is the same with me. Rand Paul is my favorite Republican senator followed by Mike Lee of Utah even though they are some of the most conservative in the chamber. And I also agree that Pelosi and both Clintons suck as well. But aren't radical leftists. That would be implying they have principles.