Page 1 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 5:35 pm

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 5:40 pm

You obviously didn't watch the video then that quick.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 5:48 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Nope. :D

Just something related to Tucker that’s amusing.

The only person on Fox News that I take remotely seriously is Shepherd Smith. I commend Shep for speaking up on the network as a Never Trumper - I can’t imagine how difficult that must be.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 6:18 am

is that for real? someone actually went with a 'sex crazed panda's' as a national news story? WTF!? :lol: :lol:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 2:00 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The only person on Fox News that I take remotely seriously is Shepherd Smith. I commend Shep for speaking up on the network as a Never Trumper - I can’t imagine how difficult that must be.

The only person you take seriously is the one you agree with. Says it all.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 2:12 pm

Tucker Carlson is no idiot. When the whole media was in hysteria about the 'gas attack' in Syria this year (that didn't happen), he was pretty much the only one in the US mainstream that was asking questions. He probably did the panda thing to show what a joke the whole Russiagate thing is.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 2:35 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well, we all know the demographics Fox News attracts. :mrgreen:

My family is full of right-wingers, none of them take Fox News even remotely seriously.

Biscuitman wrote:
is that for real? someone actually went with a 'sex crazed panda's' as a national news story? WTF!? :lol: :lol:

It's Fox News, it has a long history of being absurdist TV. Technically, the station isn't even allowed to call itself news by broadcasters - it has to be labeled as "entertainment." Here's a little more of their ridiculous moments:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-most-ridiculous-moments_us_5613f517e4b022a4ce5f9310

Personally, I think it has to do with their obsession with animal sex. No wonder some right-wingers thought allowing us queer dudes to get married would open the doors - they were always projecting their love for panda sex and more onto us.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 3:02 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

It's Fox News, it has a long history of being absurdist TV. Technically, the station isn't even allowed to call itself news by broadcasters - it has to be labeled as "entertainment." Here's a little more of their ridiculous moments:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-most-ridiculous-moments_us_5613f517e4b022a4ce5f9310

8O :lol:

Looks like a prank TV channel.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 7:50 pm

Tucker Carlson is living tripe personified.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 8:02 pm

Tucker Carlson is an Alex Jones wannabe.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 1:49 am

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Spooky_Mulder wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well, we all know the demographics Fox News attracts. :mrgreen:

My family is full of right-wingers, none of them take Fox News even remotely seriously.

Biscuitman wrote:

Personally, I think it has to do with their obsession with animal sex. No wonder some right-wingers thought allowing us queer dudes to get married would open the doors - they were always projecting their love for panda sex and more onto us.

I'm not talking about Fox as a whole, just Tucker. The BBC and CNN are bigger jokes but they have the odd decent person.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 1:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Yeah anti war. How terrible of him.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Aug 2018, 2:01 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Tucker Carlson is no idiot. When the whole media was in hysteria about the 'gas attack' in Syria this year (that didn't happen),

It did happen. There's lots of very strong evidence which has been confirmed by independent bodies as well as foreign governments with no vested interest.

I don't understand why people who claim to be anti-war are so quick to defend Assad.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 3:12 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yeah anti war. How terrible of him.

No, it's terrible of him that he's an Islamophobe, chummy with white nationalists, openly nativist, etc, etc, etc.

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2018, 3:24 am

Anything Fox News is only ever regarded as a joke according to pretty much everybody I know. Then again, I come from a pretty liberal family so I suppose their opinions don't matter.