I'm Falling In Love...With A Married Woman

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Aug 2018, 6:45 am

Praying isnt gonna help ya. Assuming this whole tale is true, break contact. Find someone else. If you can't break contact, kill the feelings. They wont help.

I have my doubts that it is true.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 7:27 am

Wtf is that?

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 8:20 am

Good luck, I guess :?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 4:02 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Wtf is that?

Candace and Kirk Cameron are siblings who were child actors on sitcoms in the 90s and 80s. Kirk Cameron left acting to become a christian minister and Candace Cameron is still active in the media to some extent.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:57 am

I don’t want to encourage bad behavior, but I was going through my Twitter when I saw something interesting that’s relevant here. First of all, celebs are just regular folks. Star power lies somewhere between luck and hard work, but lasting success and popularity always depend on your ability to serve the maximum number of people. That’s why when you actually meet these people they are so nice. I don’t think that they enjoy being walled off from the rest of us, but a lot of that is necessity because of how people become so fanatical.

So...if you really want to meet a celeb in person, there’s a right way to do it. I saw on Twitter from @RYD_official_ that KKL will be at their booth at the Ironman world championship expo. So if I really wanted it bad enough, I’d save up some cash, book a flight, attend the IM, and hang out with my new buddy at the RYD booth.

I agree that celebs should be treated with dignity and respect just as you would anyone else. Good stuff. If you want to meet a celeb in person, go for it in an appropriate manner. Don’t do silly stuff that could get you arrested and you’ll be just fine.

danhoo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2018, 1:32 pm

Amen, Angel. Amen.

I'm not encouraging bad behavior either, and I agree, Angel, that, and this goes for everyone else here (not just me), that we should meet celebs in person, paraphrasing yourself, appropriately without doing silly stuff that could cost us to be arrested and/or charged with a criminal offense--or do something that can be misconstrued as such.

As I myself stated earlier, I've always treated Candace Cameron regularly with respect and dignity and will continue to do so in my Social Media correspondences with her; however, sometimes I wish I was married to her instead of her actual retired Hockey Player husband, Val Bure, of 22 years.

Despite my Sex desires towards her, I'm happy for Candace and want what's best for her and love her as a friend.

I've treasured my regular Social Media discussions with her and, in the event I do see her in person one day, which I still believe I will, I will treat her the same way I always do towards those I meet and come across, on AND off line.

danhoo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2018, 1:39 pm

Personally, I think it's a natural feeling for Heterosexual Men like myself to have romantic desires towards Female Celebrities--whether it be me towards Candace Cameron or AngelRho towards Katherine Kelly Lang.

FYI: Until you mentioned it last week, Angel, tbh I'd NEVER heard of Katherine Kelly Lang, or KKL as you refer to her, because in large part I don't watch Soap Operas regularly.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 11:38 pm

Pretty sure I saw CC at B & N L.A today, she was at Thiessens book signing......she had an angel tattoo on her right shoulder btw ;)

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 9:38 pm

You've already committed adultery with her in your heart. You can repent or have her old man kill ya. The choice is yours.