Anonymous blogging without risk of getting trouble

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

asperger101
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Aug 2018, 5:06 pm

How can I blog anonymously without getting trouble? I had to close previous blog after I had had problems with school director and police. I want to blog about Tor, I2P, programming, hacking, Bitcoin etc. I'm into programming.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 5:52 pm

asperger101 wrote:
How can I blog anonymously without getting trouble? I had to close previous blog after I had had problems with school director and police. I want to blog about Tor, I2P, programming, hacking, Bitcoin etc. I'm into programming.

I think if you want to blog about those things but are worried about getting in trouble, then it's not advisable for you to take such a path in life, not because you are timid but because your fear is possibly rooted in a part of your brain that is doubting your judgement, and possibly rightfully so.

To get in trouble with the police or your school over blog posts on such things, you have to cross a line from the informative to the criminal. Those who specialize in computer security abide by strong rules of ethics of social responsibility and consider the impact of the information they disseminate. Occasionally they do post things anonymously but not usually to hide from authorities. More often just to be a random person.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 6:32 pm

move out of poland.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.