Braless. Need to know if I am in the wrong please?

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2018, 12:36 pm

kokopelli wrote:
It should be entirely up to the individual.

I agree. I think it should be about comfort. If you are more comfortable without a bra, go for it. If you feel like you need one to feel comfortable, that's okay.

I personally feel uncomfortable without one due to my size, but that is totally my personal preference and I don't think everybody has to do what I do by any means.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 11:13 am

I hate bras too. Never had one that was comfortable. I wore them to work while I was still able to work, and I still wear them when I occasionally run errands or visit a relatives home, but around my home and yard I go braless. I live alone, and rarely go out in the yard when there are a lot of neighbors around. Some years ago I had a dog that had to be walked, as the homes we lived in while he was alive didn't have a fenced in yard. I don't recall ever wearing a bra while walking him, but I am a nite owl, so I often walked him at weird hours. I am big out front, so I do have to wear bras when going on errands, but I don't go out much, so if I want to go braless at home, that's my business. Anyway, bras are very uncomfortable, and are hard to get a good fit. They also tend to ride up, which makes them even more uncomfortable, so if you can get away with not wearing them, and don't want to, then it's your choice.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 6:46 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I agree, Blazingstar. It's very silly. Of course if a woman finds it comfortable to wear one (regardless of her size or pencil-ability), then she can choose to wear one. Otherwise, there is no reason she should need a bra or hosiery of any sort in order to satisfy others. There is no equivalent for men having to wear anything so remotely uncomfortable. Even a necktie cannot compare. I still vote for the over-shoulder and underwire jock straps if any comparison is to be made. "Larger" men should have to wear them. If they don't wear them, everyone will know they couldn't pass the testicular pencil test. :roll:

I really like your signature quote, btw.

I like the idea of the underwire jock straps, then they can be "patted down" when they go through airport security. By a male guard. :lol: Just kidding, guys!

And, thanks.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 10:31 pm

Breasts only exist to feed children. Nothing sexual.
Do what you want, I find bras uncomfortable to.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 10:57 pm

It's too much of a hassle to have to get my boobs measured if I have to get a bra. That's why I stick with sports/training bras. I wouldn't have to know the exact size of my breasts to buy a sports/training bra, and it would especially be difficult switching out bras while PMSing. (It feels like every part of me gets bigger before and during my period, including my boobs.)

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran