Has anyone ever dated an NT girl?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Buffaloboy92
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Aug 2018, 2:10 pm

I was wondering. Have any of you ever dated an NT girl or so lost their virginity to one? I’m wondering if anyone has done so lately to come out of the friend zone? I know Dan Aykroyd came out of the ASD closet thirty something years ago cause his wife is an NT. If anyone else has come out of the ASD closet I want to know how hard it was to go through it or so if you haven’t come out of it been hard to be friend zoned. Doesn’t happen for many in their 20s but what if it got better with age? Achieving night stands can be hard unless you comfort the NT girl and are given intercourse as an act of charity rather than love. It’s very hard to do nowadays since it comes unexpected. What’s Love got to do with it? Relationships between NTs and ASDs are very rare in my area as I see it.

(mod edited)..

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 2:21 pm

i dated one for 3 years.

it worked until it didn't.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 2:37 pm

My long term partner of 15 years is AS while I'm NT.

It's not necessarily that you're AS that's going to ruin your chances with dating; it's your attitude that will ultimately do you in.

No one wants to be with a stick in the mud who hates everyone.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 2:46 pm

I’ve never had an autistic girlfriend.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 3:09 pm

Dated a good number of NT women and I'm married to one. I will say she's ASD compatible though, because she likes a lot of time to herself (as do I) and she's shy so we're both in the same situation in regard to social skill challenges. She doesn't have intense special interests like I have have had, but she was recently fixated on the band The Cars and listened to them and watched videos about them for about two weeks straight. ASD compatible.

No way would a "typical" NT woman find me compatible.

Buffaloboy92

25 Aug 2018, 3:58 pm

I think it would depend on how intense the competition is out there if women could learn to accept men for who they are and not what they have. It seems like they think men need to have everything they want in order to feel pampered. The hottest ones get taken but the other ones just don’t seem to care. My theory is it all depends on how they find to accept the average aspie in their 20s. Competition is not real unless the hottest ones are all concentrated upon out there. Women have a feeling to see that one can be himself in order to open up to her about early stage intimacy that I see won’t do much unless they want to get serious. Other than that some can be a little less serious about moving into intimacy and prefer to take their time until they do.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

Buffaloboy92 wrote:
I think it would depend on how intense the competition is out there if women could learn to accept men for who they are and not what they have. It seems like they think men need to have everything they want in order to feel pampered. The hottest ones get taken but the other ones just don’t seem to care. My theory is it all depends on how they find to accept the average aspie in their 20s. Competition is not real unless the hottest ones are all concentrated upon out there. Women have a feeling to see that one can be himself in order to open up to her about early stage intimacy that I see won’t do much unless they want to get serious. Other than that some can be a little less serious about moving into intimacy and prefer to take their time until they do.

How many relationships have you been in?

Buffaloboy92

25 Aug 2018, 5:05 pm

I have been in two relationships so far. One still going strong the other a flaming wreck. I asked out at least 12 NT' girls (maybe more) and 2 ASD girls before I found the one I have right now. The reason I brought this whole discussion up is because I was unsure if there have been NT-AS relationships I have ever known before. I never even knew why I wasn't trying hard enough in high school or if they even existed. I apparently haven't seen any relationship like this in my hometown because the ones that live here are indecisive, insensitive, and insecure.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 5:17 pm

Thread locked due to misogyny.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)