Why did she stop replying to me?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2018, 11:57 pm

I met this girl off Tinder (2 weeks ago) that I was chatting with for a couple of weeks. The meeting wasn't good but it also wasn't bad. We kept chatting on Snapchat and she was open to meeting again (this week). We were in the middle of telling each other jokes when she just stop. She didn't left me on read, it still says delivered and it has been on delivered for the past 3 days. Do you think she just got tired of me all of a sudden? I am worried that is what happen or am I being paranoid? we both started community college this week so maybe she is busy or stress out? I don't know, what do you think?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:57 am

KanyeWestFan wrote:
I met this girl off Tinder (2 weeks ago) that I was chatting with for a couple of weeks. The meeting wasn't good but it also wasn't bad. We kept chatting on Snapchat and she was open to meeting again (this week). We were in the middle of telling each other jokes when she just stop. She didn't left me on read, it still says delivered and it has been on delivered for the past 3 days. Do you think she just got tired of me all of a sudden? I am worried that is what happen or am I being paranoid? we both started community college this week so maybe she is busy or stress out? I don't know, what do you think?

There is no way to tell what happened. Perhaps she has an emergency or lost access, perhaps she tired of the jokes and ghosted you or became distracted. Or maybe she read it and forgot it and started to read it and got distracted and forgot to reply.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 8:13 am

KanyeWestFan wrote:
You would have to ask her, not us. We can only speculate, since (afaik) no one here is telepathic, and none of us knows her.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Aug 2018, 8:57 am

Sometimes messages get lost. It happened to me a lot of times. Phones playing up, internet connection etc
Send her another message to makes sure. If she doesn't reply to that, well she got bored or found somebody else.
I don't believe in "I'm busy" excuse as writing a message is about 20 second. Nobody is that busy.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Aug 2018, 8:59 am

I'm not sure why she stopped replying but I wouldn't hold my breath & put off meeting other women cuz I'm hoping to get a reply from her. It's pretty common for women to ghost guys on dating & sites/apps so there is the risk it can happen again but it's probably nothing you did to cause it. It's just a risk you take when you use dating sites/apps.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 9:48 am

She’s busy.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 9:55 am

hobojungle wrote:
She’s busy.
... washing her hair... deciding on an outfit... binge-watching 'Twilight'...

Yeah, "busy". :roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 9:55 am

Find some other girl to talk with :)

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 9:56 am

Yeah, that’s what I said. :D

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:50 pm

Her loss, move on. Girls who don't have the guts to tell you they don't like you, I genuinely feel sorry for them. When I don't like someone, feel no connection, I tell them that and wish them the best and a wonderful life and move on. They have closure. Find it especially cruel and inconsiderate to just drop someone like this. Just showing of a person's true character and lack of empathy. Sad really. If you tell them that, all they come up with is excuses, that they don't owe you anything and so on. It's just plain decency and they don't have it, plain and simple.

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2018, 5:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
KanyeWestFan wrote:
You would have to ask her, not us. We can only speculate, since (afaik) no one here is telepathic, and none of us knows her.

"we can only speculate"

Exactly, that the whole point lol. Trying to get some opinions which is kinda obvious

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2018, 5:37 pm

Thanks everyone for replying

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 7:42 pm

KanyeWestFan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
KanyeWestFan wrote:
Exactly, that the whole point lol. Trying to get some opinions which is kinda obvious
We are aspies. What is obvious to you may not be obvious at all to us. You should have explicitly stated your intentions in your first post.

She thinks you lack ambition.
She thinks you are boring.
She thinks she could get a better deal elsewhere.
She thinks you gave her too much information.
She thinks you gave her too little information.
She thinks that the on-line background check she ran on you indicates that you are not worth her troubles.
She thinks you didn't "get" her jokes.
She thinks you didn't "get" her hints.
She thinks you expressed contempt for someone/something she likes.
She thinks you use offensive language.
She thinks you used improper grammar, punctuation, and/or spelling.
She thinks you used sexually suggestive phrases.
She thinks you expressed violent thoughts.

Remember, it does not matter whether or not you believe that you did something wrong -- it only matters if she thinks you did something wrong.

Or "She" may actually be a 55-year old man.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 7:47 pm

Send her a message.

If she doesn’t respond, move on to someone else.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 12:06 am

She and I are good personal friends, so I asked her about this situation. Her exact reply was "who?" Guess you weren't interesting enough to her. Oh well.

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

28 Aug 2018, 12:36 am

Fnord wrote:
KanyeWestFan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
KanyeWestFan wrote:
You should have explicitly stated your intentions in your first post.

I did I literally asked for people's thoughts lol