KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

28 Aug 2018, 12:36 am

Fnord wrote:
KanyeWestFan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
KanyeWestFan wrote:
You should have explicitly stated your intentions in your first post.

I did I literally asked for people's thoughts lol

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

28 Aug 2018, 12:38 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Send her a message.

If she doesn’t respond, move on to someone else.

I just did that, thanks

Citymale
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2018, 1:06 am

KanyeWestFan wrote:
I met this girl off Tinder (2 weeks ago) that I was chatting with for a couple of weeks. The meeting wasn't good but it also wasn't bad. We kept chatting on Snapchat and she was open to meeting again (this week). We were in the middle of telling each other jokes when she just stop. She didn't left me on read, it still says delivered and it has been on delivered for the past 3 days. Do you think she just got tired of me all of a sudden? I am worried that is what happen or am I being paranoid? we both started community college this week so maybe she is busy or stress out? I don't know, what do you think?

You may have shown that you don’t know how to progress to a hook up in a socially acceptable way. If you had invited her to see a movie at your house or something. Hence she lost interest?

Simple: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwES8gaiyHo

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 3:31 am

Got run over.

Phone eaten by aligator (or just lost)

Ex boyfriend back on scene, and she meant to message you but put it off, and now she feels it's too late to do.

Mother had a heart attack, she thinks she sent you a message explaining but she was so distracted she sent it to a cousin in Australia instead.

She was ordered to return to her own country, her covert operation in the US is over, but she will never forget you.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 12:04 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Got run over.

Phone eaten by aligator (or just lost)

Ex boyfriend back on scene, and she meant to message you but put it off, and now she feels it's too late to do.

Mother had a heart attack, she thinks she sent you a message explaining but she was so distracted she sent it to a cousin in Australia instead.

She was ordered to return to her own country, her covert operation in the US is over, but she will never forget you.

:lmao:

My kind of humor. I LOVE it! :heart:

You forget that she could have been abducted by aliens and returned pregnant and now is scared that he will not accept her anymore :wink: