Bohemian Rhapsody- upcoming movie about the band Queen!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Aug 2018, 1:11 pm

Has anyone else seen the trailers for the new movie coming out? It looks amazing and I'm excited! Anyone else here a Queen fan by chance? I'll admit I'm only 32 and recently discovered their music whilst going through a very bad bout of depression (I knew about them before but never thought much about them) and something about it just helped pull me out of it! So I read up all I could on them as a band, and Freddie Mercury was definitely an interesting person and amazing showman from the videos of concerts I've seen.

So I'm looking forward to seeing the biopic of his life (and Queen) on the big screen! Plus, Rami Malek is a good actor imo. I've seen him a few other things. :)

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 7:39 pm

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to it. I saw Queen in the Hilton Coliseum at Iowa State Univ in 1982, I believe. Good show if a bit by-the-numbers.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 12:18 pm

I don't care how (and why) many people see this only as potential Oscar bait, I will definitely be in line when this is released in November! :)

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Sep 2018, 10:13 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to it. I saw Queen in the Hilton Coliseum at Iowa State Univ in 1982, I believe. Good show if a bit by-the-numbers.

You're so lucky!

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Sep 2018, 10:17 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I don't care how (and why) many people see this only as potential Oscar bait, I will definitely be in line when this is released in November! :)

Me either! I only wish we didn't have to wait so long. It will be worth it though I think.