Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Windigo
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2018, 9:35 pm

I finally met a man with Aspergers like me a while ago, and we're living together and getting married in November. He also brought two Aspie sons to the marriage. We are quite the happy Aspie tribe. :D

I wondered if there are more people on here who are married or otherwise living with an Aspie spouse who are quite happy?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Aug 2018, 2:37 am

Me & my girlfriend are both on the spectrum & have been living together for over 5 & half years now. We are happy together for the most part I think. Things aren't perfect but that's cuz we both have lots of things besides Aspergers that we are each dealing with.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 2:59 am

Yes :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 1:02 pm

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! May you and your Aspie spouse have a wonderful future together! :D

As for myself, my current GF is NT, but also has seizures. I also have seizures and this November will be two years since we first met.

rick42
Toucan
Toucan

01 Sep 2018, 10:22 am

I would love to date a Aspie woman,but there' so few near my area and the ones I have asked out have rejected me.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 3:23 pm

Dated an aspie woman for a while. Went on three dates in three months. Then she ghosted me for 5 weeks, followed by her dumping me via chat message. Then, two months later, she begged me for another chance, and I gave her another shot. One date later, she asked me to be her boyfriend. Then she dumped me again two months later.

So...not great.