Page 1 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 7:25 am

I'll start:-

When people don't have their money ready for busfare and they hold up the bus fumbling about in their purses getting the right money.

When people deliberately amplify bodily functions just to be heard (or be gross).

When you're dining in a quiet, relaxing restaurant, and all of a sudden a noisy family with about 3 obnoxious kids all under the age of 5 come and sit near you.

When people stand in your way, oblivious.

Macowiec
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2018, 7:40 am

*When I arrive at the gym (at the same time every visit), and someone is using "my" locker!

*When people take forever to pack their shopping, and I can't get to my stuff to pack it as the cashier does the scanning, and thus end up delaying the next person.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 8:36 am

When the person ahead of me at the cashier's is rummaging through her purse for coupons, a check-book, a pen, a drivers' license, a pen that works, a valid coupon, her ringing cell-phone (that is playing some obnoxious tune at full volume), a check-book with at least one un-used check in it ...

:evil:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 8:45 am

I don't like it when people walk right at me, I don't see why people can't take the time to walk around each other.
I don't like it when people stop to talk and block the aisles of shops.
I don't like it when people go off on loads of tangents that make conversation impossible.
I don't like it when people cough or burp too close.
And I don't like it when people wave pointy things around or gesticulate erratically. (If they have a condition and can't help it I don't mind.)
I don't like it when people walk on the heels of their feet and go crashing around the place.

Last edited by Sahn on 30 Aug 2018, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 8:59 am

When I am explaining something and people just ignore me and don't listen. Often when I am upset. Ironic because I am always there for them and always listen.

Unemphatic behavior.

Indifference.

Bullying.

Gossiping.

Because I have a special interest in psychology, I learned to spot lying quite well. People lie a lot.

Gum chewing with mouth open.

When I say hello, I get a look and no hello back. Other general indecent behavior.

People that litter in nature.

Misogyny.

People that don't take mental health problems, disabilities and handicaps seriously or just don't treat it with respect.

Racism.

Screaming children and parents who let them.

That is what I came up with fast. There is probably more.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 9:03 am

If one farts, and doesn’t say “excuse me.”

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 9:43 am

when I'm tired and stressed but people expect me to function normally.
That my grandparents are stuck on the idea that my school is special ed. It isn't, it is a charter.
when people with relatively easy lives don't understand that not everyone has it so easy, and flaunts it.
highly private people.
People who talk down to kids.
People who think all teenagers are stupid-tide-pod-eaters
Grown adults who think the only way to argue is to curse at each other and generally insult each other.
Drug dealers, including legal ones.
People who think they can never change a flaw because "That's just how it is", for instance someone who gets addicted easily thinking that they can never get off of drugs and that it isn't worth trying.
People who think their wanting to do whatever they want is more important than everyone else's well being.
People who compare themselves to everyone else to feel better about themselves, "So what, I stole some change, someone else would of stole a car"

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 9:49 am

Everything LoneLoyalWolf said plus

Parents that spoil their children and don't discipline them when they act up

When people treat me like I'm stupid because I talk weird and look younger than I really am

When people think they are more adult than me because they have multiple sex partners and popped out a bunch of babies they can't afford

When people are incompetent at their jobs and get away with it

When Instruction assistants and after school care staff are treated like garbage by teachers and administrators

When people who have never done my job try to tell me how to do my job or make decisions about my department

When people get jobs just because they were former students or a relative was on the school board. Basically getting the job based on who they know instead of what they know.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 10:23 am

People talking at me. :skull:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:03 am

exist! :lol:

But seriously, the absolute most infuriating things I know of, is pushiness. I really, truly hate it when people won't take no for an answer. Trying to push me into anything is the most sure fire way to make sure I will never, ever do it.

I also really do not like condescension.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:11 am

There is also something I HATE. People harming and mistreating animals.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:23 am

When people make a sarcastic comment, and then laugh at me when I take it literally -- THAT really pisses me off!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:36 am

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
There is also something I HATE. People harming and mistreating animals.

Yes, that's what I hate the most of anything, but that is illegal anyway, which is the only reason why I didn't mention it in my post. I thought we were talking more mundane things.

If illegal activities count, there is nothing I hate more than that.

people who are too reckless and/or impulsive

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:42 am

Skilpadde wrote:
Yes, that's what I hate the most of anything, but that is illegal anyway, which is the only reason why I didn't mention it in my post. I thought we were talking more mundane things.

Well, people who put their dogs in a bench and go work all day, leaving their pet in the bench 8 or more hours, I call that abusive, but it is still allowed by law. Having your dog outside in the freezing cold is allowed by law. Putting a snake in a drawer is allowed by law. Keeping hamsters or other animals in really small containers. I find it disgusting. Not to talk about zoos. A lot is allowed by law. Pets are almost considered the same as a refrigerator by law.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 11:50 am

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

Well, people who put their dogs in a bench and go work all day, leaving their pet in the bench 8 or more hours, I call that abusive, but it is still allowed by law. Having your dog outside in the freezing cold is allowed by law. Putting a snake in a drawer is allowed by law. Keeping hamsters or other animals in really small containers. I find it disgusting. Not to talk about zoos. A lot is allowed by law. Pets are almost considered the same as a refrigerator by law.
Yes, all that is true :( And I agree that it is abuse, and not acceptable that animals are held in this low esteem. A lot of things should never have been legal.
Also when politicians allow peasants to shoot wolves that are already endangered (we have fewer than 100 and need more genetic diversity in them), rather than have them put the livestock behind fence or use shepherds, and/ or shepherding dogs, like they manage to do in some other countries.

Nickchick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Aug 2018, 12:30 pm

When they ask me how are you? If you're just some random person go off. You don't really want to know and I'm trying not to tell you because I know damn well I have a hard time saying I'm okay when I'm not but I know that's the answer you want to hear.
I especially hate when they push..like if I don't answer or try to change the subject (I've tried just saying hi or hello back and it doesn't always work) then they'll keep asking. One lady did that but thankfully when I told her you wouldn't understand she didn't try to pry anymore.

When they get on me for the few times I'm doing something wrong. But they rarely pay attention when you're doing something right..not that I want praise/recognition I'm not into being the center of attention AT ALL but I just find it funny so if you ignore me when I'm doing something right don't scold me when I made a mistake.

When they tell me to lie...like I had someone trying to help me get a job telling me you're going to have to lie. I get that lying is basically a requirement in this weird world but just once can't someone show me how to lie/filter better?

Biggest one though is: telling me how I feel. A huge percentage of the time they're not being intuitive/observant when they do that. They assume I feel one way because they know someone in a similar situation or it's not what they've experienced. Newsflash I'm not them. Recognize I am different than a lot of people. Why do you think I'm a loner people? The worst part is these same people often ask you to open up to them in the first place. They've even told me I'll understand I'm a very open minded person. Hopefully they now understand why I keep the deepest part of my feelings to myself but I do find myself wishing I didn't have to so much.