Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 8:34 am

White House ethics lawyer Stefan Passantino leaving administration - Passantino is just the latest lawyer to depart the Trump White House.

Quote:
White House ethics lawyer Stefan Passantino is leaving the Trump administration, a senior White House official told NBC News Thursday.

His last day is Friday.

Trump attends a meeting in the White House on Wednesday.Michael Reynolds / EPA

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 8:40 am

WHAT?! Since when did Mr. Trump have any connection with ethics?

:scratch:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 9:57 am

Fnord wrote:

The man has had no sense of ethics from day 1 as well, a great deal of people whom are connected to him directly or indirectly are nothing more than a bunch of crooks in the criminal sense.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 12:20 pm

The whole ENTIRE «government system» is FULL of nothing BUT crooks.
And to those who tell me I have no right to complain if I didn't vote:
I'm not DUMB ENOUGH to «vote» for any of YOUR «crooks» (as they ALL are).
Furthermore, U.S. Citizens HAVE NO RIGHTS (because ALL of them were converted into privileges).
Think you have any rights ? Just try to exercise ANY of them and you'll see just how much rights you have...

kazanscube wrote:
Fnord wrote:

The man has had no sense of ethics from day 1 as well, a great deal of people whom are connected to him directly or indirectly are nothing more than a bunch of crooks in the criminal sense.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 12:24 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
[color=Navy]The whole ENTIRE «government system» is FULL of nothing BUT crooks. And to those who tell me I have no right to complain if I didn't vote: I'm not DUMB ENOUGH to «vote» for any of YOUR «crooks» (as they ALL are). Furthermore, U.S. Citizens HAVE NO RIGHTS (because ALL of them were converted into privileges). Think you have any rights? Just try to exercise ANY of them and you'll see just how much rights you have...
You just now exercised your own rights of free speech and press, as we all have been doing since this website opened.

Alex Jones called ... he wants you to return his rhetoric.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 1:06 pm

God-damnit ! Now you're going to make me throw this book at you ! =o

« RIGHT. As a noun, and taken in an abstact sense, the term means justice, ethical correctness, or consonance with the rules of law or the principles of morals. In this signification it answers to one meaning of the Latin "jus," and serves to indicate law in the abstract, considered as the fondation of all rights, or the complex of underlying moral principles which impart the character of justice to all positive law, or give it an ethical content.
As a noun, and taken in a concrete sense, a right signifies a power, privilege, faculty, or demand, inherent in one person and incident upon another. "Rights" are defined generally as "powers of free action." And the primal rights pertaining to men are undoubtedly enjoyed by human beings purely as such, being grounded in personality, and existing antecedently to their recogniition by positive law. But leaving the abstract moral sphere, and giving to the term a juristic content, a "right" is well defined as "a capacity residing in one man of controlling, with the assent and assistance of the state, the actions of others." Holl. Jur. 69. »
Black's Law Dictionary, Second Edition, pages 1037-8.

Not going to quote the whole entire thing because of excessive transcribing time, but a right deals with Positive Law, and there is no longer any Positive Law to be found in these governing systems. Rather, more specifically, Article III Courts of Record are basically now non-existent, and instead are all a bunch of Kangaroo Courts that operate as Administrative Agencies. Perhaps I should be a bit more specific and less vague... this is a «country» (I mean corporation) where once one has been «accused» of a so-called crime (even if the accusation was false), then there are NO «rights» for that person, and the «system definition» of «innocent until proven guilty» is a complete JOKE that continues to con and scam the public into funding and supporting a FOR-PROFIT prison-industrial complex.

Crap, I don't got much more time remaining to respond right now, but I'll finish off with a quote from an article...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/conrad-black/us-justice-system_b_1110623.html wrote:
The United States has five per cent of the world’s population, 25 per cent of the world’s incarcerated people, and 50 per cent of the world’s lawyers (who account for nearly 10 per cent of the country’s GDP, an onerous taxation of American society).

Fnord wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
[color=Navy]The whole ENTIRE «government system» is FULL of nothing BUT crooks. And to those who tell me I have no right to complain if I didn't vote: I'm not DUMB ENOUGH to «vote» for any of YOUR «crooks» (as they ALL are). Furthermore, U.S. Citizens HAVE NO RIGHTS (because ALL of them were converted into privileges). Think you have any rights? Just try to exercise ANY of them and you'll see just how much rights you have...
You just now exercised your own rights of free speech and press, as we all have been doing since this website opened.

Alex Jones called ... he wants you to return his rhetoric.