How to explain your anxiety to women in dating sites?

Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 2:07 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I can’t take the Trumpster.

Nothing to do with you.

Yiu don’t call his voters, beasts, monsters, nazis , racists etc.
others here do, people I thought were friends

I voted Remain but I'm fed up of some of the accusations against Brexit voters (they are not a pack of racists

bigots). Some people seem surprised to find they aren't the only ones allowed an opinion. I lost, I'm over it.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 7:03 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nothing to do with you.

I voted Remain but I'm fed up of some of the accusations against Brexit voters (they are not a pack of racists

bigots). Some people seem surprised to find they aren't the only ones allowed an opinion. I lost, I'm over it.

The Libs need to learn that if they want more swingvoters to come over to their side, they can attract more flies with honey than vinegar. They're not doing themselves any favours by insulting people who didn't vote for them.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 7:09 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Try to make your shyness seem like a cute thing

How? And wouldn’t it only work with women who find shyness cute?

Then date one of those women.

Also try dating a woman who's apolitical.

There’s two sides in the USA
People who vote right and voted trump and those who didn’t and call those who did beasts and refuse to have anything to do with them.

Then date a Chinese woman. They won't call you a beast no matter who you vote for. Growing up in a one party system makes them very apolitical. They can't get into arguments about which is the best party when the only party is the CCP.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 8:02 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
I voted Remain but I'm fed up of some of the accusations against Brexit voters (they are not a pack of racists bigots). Some people seem surprised to find they aren't the only ones allowed an opinion. I lost, I'm over it.

Non-pack-oriented, non-racist or non-bigoted people aren’t the only ones allowed an opinion, either. Freedom of thought and speech means everyone has a right to be a member of a pack of racist bigots if they want and can find an existing pack of racist bigots that will accept them, or found their own.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 3:48 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

People who vote right and voted trump and those who didn’t and call those who did beasts and refuse to have anything to do with them.

Then date a Chinese woman. They won't call you a beast no matter who you vote for. Growing up in a one party system makes them very apolitical. They can't get into arguments about which is the best party when the only party is the CCP.

Except if they living here they’ve probably become political.
Not to mention my political beliefs don’t line up at all with China’s one party’s.
Also there’s very very few Chinese women and so many men, they have unlimited options and want well off men.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 3:49 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
I voted Remain but I'm fed up of some of the accusations against Brexit voters (they are not a pack of racists bigots). Some people seem surprised to find they aren't the only ones allowed an opinion. I lost, I'm over it.

Non-pack-oriented, non-racist or non-bigoted people aren’t the only ones allowed an opinion, either. Freedom of thought and speech means everyone has a right to be a member of a pack of racist bigots if they want and can find an existing pack of racist bigots that will accept them, or found their own.

I’m not racist or bigot neither is trump.
He was the closest person running to my beleifs, simple as that.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 9:15 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Yep. Nailed it. There's been articles in the news about how White House staff & Trump supporters in DC can't get dates. This is a very real thing & sly isn't exaggerating one bit.

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
It’s not that “black and white.”

From peoples Facebook posts, dating profiles/ads and peoples post here on wrongplanet it seems so. I’m the enemy.
I’d never post anad saying I won’t date liberals I try to be open minded. Ironically they want someone open minded but aren’t themselves

No one should be obligated to be "open minded," about hatred, spite, bigotry and all things related. There are certain moral lines people shouldn't be expected to cross in the name of being "open minded."

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nothing to do with you.

His Voters weren't all of those things necessarily, but his Supporters now are.

sly279 wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

I’m not racist or bigot neither is trump.
He was the closest person running to my beleifs, simple as that.

Um, yes Trump is a racist and a bigot. Every day, all day long.

If his campaign promises (of which many have been broken) persuaded you to vote for him because you believed he would help you & people you know and like etc, then that's one thing. Many people were conned by him. But a lot has happened since the election and if you support Trump then you support All of who Trump is and what he's done, so people are justified in dating compatibility prejudice against you for it. Why on God's green earth would any woman want to be with a man who supports the brash, crude, and gleefully cruel man that Trump is in his life, businesses, politics, and on the world stage? :?

Basically: The whole no p**** for Trump supporters thing is entirely justified. Not for voting for him - many people got swindled by the lines of BS he sold them.. but for supporting him Now after nearly 2 years of his horrific presidency & White House administration.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 2:17 am

^Because he's been frightened into thinking anyone else would take his guns away and because the other people

to vote for weren't talking to him because they've assumed he's a racist bigot because he's poor, white, young and

has guns.

Fears are real whether they're based on real facts on not. If the right stokes up the fear and the left, instead of

addressing those fears, calls people nasty names then the fears stay and affect the voting.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 3:48 am

sly279 wrote:
Not to mention my political beliefs don’t line up at all with China’s one party’s.
Neither do a lot of Chinese people's. Many of the Chinese people I've met range from apolitical apathy to quite defiance of the CCP. None of them get into loud political debates.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 4:23 am

Goldfish take your hate out of my thread and go elsewhere. I’ve asked your mean post be removed from my thread

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 4:27 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Neither do a lot of Chinese people's. Many of the Chinese people I've met range from apolitical apathy to quite defiance of the CCP. None of them get into loud political debates.

Most the ones who come here super support China’s no gun laws and say we should follow chinas policies

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 4:33 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
^Because he's been frightened into thinking anyone else would take his guns away and because the other people

to vote for weren't talking to him because they've assumed he's a racist bigot because he's poor, white, young and

has guns.

Fears are real whether they're based on real facts on not. If the right stokes up the fear and the left, instead of

addressing those fears, calls people nasty names then the fears stay and affect the voting.

Cause the other party has taking people’s guns as one of their top 5 goals.
And yess according to the left I’m a racist Nazi, probably hitler himself, strike that surely even hitler would find my offensive. Hillary was so god dam awful. She openly defended child rapists and attacked women her husband abused. And that doesn’t even get into her political beliefs. Would the left vote in Harvey Weinstein over trump? I bet they would. Which is scary. Trump isn’t that bad. He’s no worse the. Your averag college football player.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 8:57 am

sly279 wrote:
Goldfish take your hate out of my thread and go elsewhere. I’ve asked your mean post be removed from my thread

It's not hateful or mean. It's the straight up truth about what's going on in your country and why people in the social world are reacting to Trump supporters the way they are. If you didn't understand it before, maybe now you'll have a better understanding.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 9:03 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Most the ones who come here super support China’s no gun laws and say we should follow chinas policies

Interesting. There are a LOT of Chinese people here and I've never heard that. Mind you, we don't have as many guns or quite as many incidences of gun violence. I bet they say that because they're anxious about becoming one of America's many daily gunshot/murder victims. Can't say I blame them.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 9:05 am

sly279 wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

has guns.

Cause the other party has taking people’s guns as one of their top 5 goals.
And yess according to the left I’m a racist Nazi, probably hitler himself, strike that surely even hitler would find my offensive. Hillary was so god dam awful. She openly defended child rapists and attacked women her husband abused. And that doesn’t even get into her political beliefs. Would the left vote in Harvey Weinstein over trump? I bet they would. Which is scary. Trump isn’t that bad. He’s no worse the. Your averag college football player.

The other party was just in power for 8 years & there were more guns sold in America during Obama's Presidency than any other President (possibly ever.) sooooo, how can that be true? :?

Trump is not your average college football player. Not by a long shot. He's not that athletic or intelligent, so it's a bit of an insult to college football players, IMO.