Page 5 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

pete413
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Sep 2018, 4:34 am

Fnord wrote:
Well?

Did I omit anything?

And you are doing this with a reptilian in your avatar.

nice :wink:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 3:43 pm

/\Yes, nicesssssssss.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Sep 2018, 6:48 pm

Mythos wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:

The Russian so- called government knows who did it as they come from their military side, but of course, they are not issuing any names publicly, neither them nor our government want to create a tidal wave of mass hysteria across our public and media relations. It would interfere with the data breached by its own enquiry.
The real footage is shown at the train station, which I've been to in the past therefore can confirm it is the correct one, and a British Airport. As far as cutting through the red tape goes, I'd decreed, just as Biscuitman said, we won't be seeing them again. I just want to know how they will stop it from happening and taking place in another undercover town like Salisbury, not too many open fields here, so further afield, but its too early to speculate yet and I don't want to cause undue unrest.
You're right about the disappearing act part. These Russian agents are too shady to appear in the spotlight for more than a day or two.

The question right now is why it happened, really. What are Russia trying to do? Being spies, it must be intelligence related. Is Putin trying to prevent a dark secret from appearing? Could it be related to the Trump administration?

It's unnerving that this actually happened. It's really weird to me, almost unreal. I suppose that's the world we live in these days.

Russia certainly have a lot to answer for. They are exploiting a well known infrastructure, such as the British Defence system to undermine our intelligence systems and to target civilians.
The kremlin is doing everything in its power to capitalise on corrupt states of misfortune, and utilise its many extreme forms of nuclear programmes to turn into Battle Games not seen since the cold war.
Trump the business leader has seen through Putin's web of lies and can see the threat it brings.
As we abandon corrupt organisations, we should expect to see more underhand work brought into light by extremist armies.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 5:44 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Mythos wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
So no evidence then....

Our own government doesn't seem to know who the two men are yet they know they are Russian agents who were delivered by Putin. Never heard such garbage in my life. More outrageous than the tripe before the Iraq war.

The Russian so- called government knows who did it as they come from their military side, but of course, they are not issuing any names publicly, neither them nor our government want to create a tidal wave of mass hysteria across our public and media relations. It would interfere with the data breached by its own enquiry.
I'm not sure how the Iraq war plays into all this but as someone who supports large groups of ethnic minority backgrounds, perhaps you know best how to legislate backhand undercover levels of cover ups that certain countries don't wish to expose outright. The real footage is shown at the train station, which I've been to in the past therefore can confirm it is the correct one, and a British Airport. As far as cutting through the red tape goes, I'd decreed, just as Biscuitman said, we won't be seeing them again. I just want to know how they will stop it from happening and taking place in another undercover town like Salisbury, not too many open fields here, so further afield, but its too early to speculate yet and I don't want to cause undue unrest.
You're right about the disappearing act part. These Russian agents are too shady to appear in the spotlight for more than a day or two.

The question right now is why it happened, really. What are Russia trying to do? Being spies, it must be intelligence related. Is Putin trying to prevent a dark secret from appearing? Could it be related to the Trump administration?

It's unnerving that this actually happened. It's really weird to me, almost unreal. I suppose that's the world we live in these days.

If they were "Russian agents". They would not apply for a visa at the British Embassy in Russia. They travelled on their real names despite the lying British government. Something has gone terribly wrong in this case and our media and establishment is lying to you.

What is your logic?

Starts at 9.10

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 5:45 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
Mythos wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:

The real footage is shown at the train station, which I've been to in the past therefore can confirm it is the correct one, and a British Airport. As far as cutting through the red tape goes, I'd decreed, just as Biscuitman said, we won't be seeing them again. I just want to know how they will stop it from happening and taking place in another undercover town like Salisbury, not too many open fields here, so further afield, but its too early to speculate yet and I don't want to cause undue unrest.

Russia certainly have a lot to answer for. They are exploiting a well known infrastructure, such as the British Defence system to undermine our intelligence systems and to target civilians.
The kremlin is doing everything in its power to capitalise on corrupt states of misfortune, and utilise its many extreme forms of nuclear programmes to turn into Battle Games not seen since the cold war.
Trump the business leader has seen through Putin's web of lies and can see the threat it brings.
As we abandon corrupt organisations, we should expect to see more underhand work brought into light by extremist armies.

Nice conspiracy theories.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

B19
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 6:37 pm

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2018, 2:02 pm

B19 wrote:

Not quite

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... t-boshirov

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 10:58 am

Any thoughts B?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 3:13 pm

Plenty. Just not that much time in a day to get them all out. As I see it, the so-called «conspiracy theorists» are the real reasons why this so-called «country» has had as much «freedoms» as it has had over the decades, and that without the so-called conspiracy theorists, its «government» would be even more of a «monster» than it is now. I think George Carlin needs to be repeated again (and read the comments-section).

JohnPowell wrote:
Any thoughts B?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 3:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Well?

Did I omit anything?

The Patriot Act is not a conspiracy theory, it is a real conspiracy. You just reminded me to turn off Google's voiceprint recognition on this phone.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 3:56 pm

I heard that potbelly pigs will conquer the country by 2020. :pig: :pig: :pig:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 4:09 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Plenty. Just not that much time in a day to get them all out. As I see it, the so-called «conspiracy theorists» are the real reasons why this so-called «country» has had as much «freedoms» as it has had over the decades, and that without the so-called conspiracy theorists, its «government» would be even more of a «monster» than it is now. I think George Carlin needs to be repeated again (and read the comments-section).

JohnPowell wrote:
Any thoughts B?

That was actually directed at B19 :P

But thanks for your post. I agree with you.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 8:11 am

Did I ever tell you guys about the study I was in where I moved a computer cursor with my mind, just by thinking “up” or “down”? I also moved a mechanical hand by thinking “open” and “close”. Video of it used to be online, but it’s been since 404ed.

It was a few years ago. I have a rare neurological disease, which was (as least then) of great interest to some research scientists. They had a hat that I put on with EEG nodes on it. They told me they had a monkey elsewhere in the building with the wiring directly in his brain.

It’s called “brain computer interface” or BCI.

Now the problem with this is that the interface is like speakers and microphones. What goes one way can go the other. BCI can cure blindness and paralysis, but also make you see things and influence your movement. They admitted this to me that day. Hardy har. These things are just interesting projects to them. They don’t care about the greater implications. SHOULD it be done? Let’s worry about that later.

And I’m only telling you about that because it’s publicly available information. There are other things that I shouldn’t know and won’t discuss.

So lol, okay, conspiracy theories. Some of us have first hand knowledge. Source? I was there-I did it.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 5:08 pm

BCIs can make you hallucinate the same way as regular computer interfaces. A feedback loop is the same either way.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 4:49 am

To all of you Wrong Planet Conspiracy theorists:

You are not fooling me!

I know that you all are plotting against me!