Trump tells supporters: 'your fault' if he gets impeached

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 4:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
Alex Jones has been permanently banned from Twitter and several other media outlets. His lies about those dollar bills and pizza parlors have been exposed.

His star is fading.

Not with his fans. They will believe in him even more now as they feel is being silenced.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 4:13 pm

Fnord wrote:
If Mr. Trump gets impeached, it won't be much of a problem -- impeachments happen.

If he gets removed from office, it likely will not have much more of an impact than the resignation of Mr. Nixon. Even then, Mr. Ford pardoned Mr. Nixon, which is what reasonable minds expect Mr. Pence to do for Mr. Trump -- if the need arises, of course.

I wouldn't pay much attention to CNN.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 4:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
If Mr. Trump gets impeached, it won't be much of a problem -- impeachments happen.

If he gets removed from office, it likely will not have much more of an impact than the resignation of Mr. Nixon. Even then, Mr. Ford pardoned Mr. Nixon, which is what reasonable minds expect Mr. Pence to do for Mr. Trump -- if the need arises, of course.

Mr. Nixon did not have a fanatical cult of personality support that Trump has. Those that agreed with Nixon often did not like him personally.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 4:36 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
If Mr. Trump gets impeached, it won't be much of a problem -- impeachments happen. If he gets removed from office, it likely will not have much more of an impact than the resignation of Mr. Nixon. Even then, Mr. Ford pardoned Mr. Nixon, which is what reasonable minds expect Mr. Pence to do for Mr. Trump -- if the need arises, of course.
Mr. Nixon did not have a fanatical cult of personality support that Trump has. Those that agreed with Nixon often did not like him personally.
You do have a point; but I'll stand by my assertion that there is no need to fear predictions of gloom and doom should Mr. Trump be forced out of office before his term is up.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.