[Poll] How all you lovely ladies feel about yours truly ? ;)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

How you ladies feel about Ban-Dodger
OMG ! I'm MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT CAN'T ADMIT IT BECAUSE I'D DIE OF EMBARASSMENT! O_O 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
OMG ! I want, no, I NEED to become his WIFE!! ! O_O 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Despite already being in a relationship I would have an AFFAIR with him ! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Um, let's just be friends, OK ? 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
It's... kind of... complicated. 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Who the hell is this Ban-Dodger guy ? O_O 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Ooooooookaaaaaaaay... I think this guy's «creep-factor» just shot up through the roof and into outer-space... 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 10

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 9:22 am

Hey, ladies, whilst I have much less of a «presence» here than I did before, due to typically only reading/posting/responding once or twice a day on maybe one or two threads because of time-limitations, I just know that you would love to be a part of W-P's B-D's life if ever I get such sufficient free time available ! :wink:

Anyway, for your convenience, I have included a poll that allows you to «vote anonymously» (bypassing any so-called «nervousness» that often gets «diagnosed» as so-called anxiety ! [which I personally think is a mis-diagnosis])

I also have a «special» going on, this week only, for any of you wonderful women who wish to be complimented ! All you have to do is reply to this thread with something like «/raises hand» or «Ooh! Me, me, me, me, me! Pick me! =D» or other form of enthusiasm and I'll review your post(s) (possibly profile), and will definitely find reasons to come up with a great compliment that should have you swooning and wanting to practically jump into my arms like you were somehow transformed into an NT-girl ! =o

[Disclaimer: This is a «for fun» thread. Allowing a maximum of up to 3 options in the poll...]
P.S.: XOXOXOXO

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 5:40 pm

This raunchy Nazi hasn't really given it a thought. :lol: