Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

drummer4life39
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Sep 2018, 6:20 pm

I'm an only child, and I don't like it. I have online friends who have baby siblings, and I envy them. I was wondering how you cope with having a pregnant mother and the fact that you're getting a new sibling. Are you excited for the new baby? What's it like?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 9:29 pm

My mom is not pregnant currently, but a little while ago she had my little sister. I had wanted another sibling for a long time, so I was very excited and apprehensive for her to be born. We read things online together, and discussed what precautions we would have to take as she got older to keep her safe (for example, keeping my brother's legos out of her reach). She is still fun to play with today, and it was a great experience. Have you tried asking your parents about the potential of adopting or having another child? I asked for about 2 years if I could have another sibling, and I ended up having one.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

drummer4life39
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Sep 2018, 8:49 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
My mom is not pregnant currently, but a little while ago she had my little sister. I had wanted another sibling for a long time, so I was very excited and apprehensive for her to be born. We read things online together, and discussed what precautions we would have to take as she got older to keep her safe (for example, keeping my brother's legos out of her reach). She is still fun to play with today, and it was a great experience. Have you tried asking your parents about the potential of adopting or having another child? I asked for about 2 years if I could have another sibling, and I ended up having one.

What kinds of things did you do to help with your mother before the baby was born? Did you get to feel the baby kick? What was that like?