Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:30 pm

If there's one thing I hate: it's a very smelly woman......

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Sep 2018, 7:33 pm

somewhat smelly women and mildly smelly women are ok though, right?

* weed + anime = your life is over, bud.

say hello to your entry level job at gamestop.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:47 pm

LOL....I dislike them, but don't hate them :P

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 8:04 pm

Have to agree with Kraftie, having met smelly women. Not nice at all being around them. Maybe it's a Wolf thing 8)

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 8:06 pm

Unless I really can't help it, I wouldn't be upset if somebody didn't like me because I was smelly, too. It means I have to take a shower.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 3:51 am

wish I was on my puter now [using my sis' puter] so I could happily post my collection of poopoji :mrgreen:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 4:28 pm

Maybe I'm weird, but I've always disliked emojis, and I would always disable them in IM programs (I think MSN Messenger had them first, but I'm not sure, since I mostly used Trillian). They always look stupid, and most of them don't look at all like the ASCII they are meant to represent.

I really hate that Facebook forces them on you, so I've gotten used to "censoring" my emoticons so that they don't get converted :roll:

On a slightly related note, I don't like this guy either -> :lol: His mouth looks like a trampoline @[email protected]

Boi-oing! Boi-oing!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 8:24 pm

THIS is the "trampoline" - :bounce:

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 8:26 pm

This is also one:

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 2:17 pm

It looks more like chocolate soft-serve ice cream or frosting than actual poo.

I have a plastic toy figure of the poop emoji on my desk. He has a plastic fly on him, and his name is Smellvin. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 2:37 pm

god bless poo :mrgreen:

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 2:44 pm

Pooddha!!

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 4:29 pm

Winnie the Pooh

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 9:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
god bless poo :mrgreen:

Amazing poo, how sweet the sound! :lol: