A song that reflects aspie attitude towards dating

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MalchikBrodyaga
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Sep 2018, 4:01 pm

When I complain about women not wanting to date me, I am always asked "why does it have to be about you", "why do you feel you can persuade someone to date you by arguing", etc. Well, as it turns out, I am not the only one that has that attitude. Here is a link to a certain Russian song -- with its translation into English: https://lyricstranslate.com/ru/pikkolo- ... mbino.html And I am going to point out several things about the main character of that song, and notice that every single thing that I am pointing out are the things that people pointed out about me. So apparently I am not the only one with that attutude. Perhaps the main character of that song also has Asperger? But given the time when the song was written (several decades ago) the author of that song probably never heard of Asperger. So apparently my attitude is common among NT-s too -- unless, of course, there were several aspies being confused with NT-s. Anyway, here it goes:

1. As you notice, it was never mentioned why the female main character died. Apparently the fact that she died wasn't important. The important part was that she didn't want to date the male character back when she was alive. Also, they even have words that say that he is such a poor guy, but they never have any words to say that the woman was poor for dying so early.

2. The reason that she didn't want to date the male character was because he smelled like a dog. So, apparently, the concept that "sometimes people simply aren't in love" doesn't cut it.

3. Even though they were friends, she was making fun of him. So, apparently, a friendship is not a good thing. Rather, its a type of punishment. I know thats what a lot of guys think -- but girls always object to that. Well, the song writer confirms that point of view.

4. He regret that he "didn't know" that, in the cold, even roses smell like dogs. Notice that it didn't say SHE didn't know, it says HE didn't know. In other words, if only he knew, he would have presented this objection to her, and then she would have changed her mind in light of that objection. So apparently whether or not someone wants to date you is a topic to argue about.

5. Last but not least, that song writer was rather famous. So the above four points are actually taken seriously by famous people, not just by losers.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 8:55 pm

S.O.S. by Abba

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 8:28 am

"The Traveler" ("Days Are Numbers"), by the Alan Parsons Project

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.