31%: All-time low for Independent support for Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 7:42 pm

CNN Poll: Trump approval down 6 points in a month, hits low among independents

Quote:
Trump's approval rating has fallen 6 points in the last month and stands at a new low among political independents, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

Overall, just 36% approve of the way the President is handling his job, down from 42% in August.
Among independents, the drop has been sharper, from 47% approval last month to 31% now.

That's 4 points below his previous 2018 low of 35% approval among political independents in CNN polling, and 1 point below his previous all-time low among independents in CNN polling, reached in November 2017.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 10:52 pm

You're quoting from the Crap News Network. Everything that comes out of the television is BS.

CNN = Crap News Network
CNN = Clinton News Network
CNN = Communist News Network
CNN = Corrupt News Network
CBS = Crap Broadcasting Station
CBC = Communists Broadcasting Crap
NBC = Now Broadcasting Crap
BBC = Broadcasting BS Constantly

And now for some George Carlin...

thoughtbeast wrote:
Quote:
Trump's approval rating has fallen 6 points in the last month and stands at a new low among political independents, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

Overall, just 36% approve of the way the President is handling his job, down from 42% in August.
Among independents, the drop has been sharper, from 47% approval last month to 31% now.

That's 4 points below his previous 2018 low of 35% approval among political independents in CNN polling, and 1 point below his previous all-time low among independents in CNN polling, reached in November 2017.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 12:20 am

All this negative news is to rally Trump supporters to get out and vote.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 12:34 am

Yeah these polls are ridiculous because they don't weigh the responses by *likeliness to vote*

"I hate Trump, but I am too lazy to vote". <---- Your opinion doesn't matter
"I like Trump, but I work all day, and am too tired to vote" <---- Your opinion doesn't matter
"I like Trump, but I am unemployed, and don't have a car so I can't vote" <---- Your opinion doesn't matter
"I'm a student that hates Trump, but I will be at school, so can't vote" <---- Your opinion doesn't matter

Ban-Dodger wrote:
And now for some George Carlin...[/color]

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 1:11 am

What difference does it make? He's going to get impeached and indicted for collusion and tre45on anyways. Right? Please oh please.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2018, 8:52 am

The student’s opinion has a chance of mattering in a few years. And for the tired worker’s opinion to matter, they just have to get pissed off enough.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2018, 5:52 pm

Any news source that says anything negative about Trump is "fake news."

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2018, 6:25 pm

Add any value from 5% to 10% if the poll was run by  Fox  Faux News.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2018, 6:42 pm

FOX = For Obnoxious Xenophobes
(Hey, opportunity presented itself, just had to do it since I missed it in my original acronyms-list)

Fnord wrote:
Add any value from 5% to 10% if the poll was run by  Fox  Faux News.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2018, 6:56 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
You're quoting from the Crap News Network. Everything that comes out of the television is BS.

CNN = Crap News Network
CNN = Clinton News Network
CNN = Communist News Network
CNN = Corrupt News Network
CBS = Crap Broadcasting Station
CBC = Communists Broadcasting Crap
NBC = Now Broadcasting Crap
BBC = Broadcasting BS Constantly

And now for some George Carlin...

thoughtbeast wrote:
Quote:

What about ABC?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2018, 7:56 pm

Most if not all of these types of polls involves a smattering of about 1000 people being polled.

That comes out to 20 people per state who are polled.

How can anyone take that seriously?

pete413
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Sep 2018, 8:37 pm

If it's not one gang of goofballs, it's another gang of goofballs.
Administration after administration, this one is really not that much different.
Just study some history, this political circus act has been going on for a while.
Every so often they all just switch chairs.

Whatever, Trump actually isn't as bad as I thought he'd be, but people we're talking some pretty SCARY stuff in 2016. Now, same drama as all the others. I don't know about others, but I just got burned out on all that 'sky is falling' stuff.
Checks and balances are in place and still functional. It is still the good ol USA. Honestly, we have all been making mountains out of mole hills.

Wake me up in 2024. Sadly, I don't think the democrats have anyone willing to go up in 2020. really, who is there? willing to go up against disputed campaign tactics like what we saw? In '24 it's an open field again. Anyway the country is kinda caught in this two-term thing, (with exceptions, bush sr, carter)

PS: I went with Johnson, fyi.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2018, 8:47 pm

Gawd-damnit. How the hell did I miss that one !

ABC = Always Broadcasting Crap

and for good measure let's add a couple more...

PBS = Publishers of Bull s**t

ESPN = Excess Slapping of Peoples' Nuts

I'm sure we can come up with many more...

Tim_Tex wrote:
What about ABC?