Page 12 of 12 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 10:39 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Stupid questions generally merit equally stupid answers.

I don't think either were stupid. What is up with you saying that?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 10:43 pm

It is an aspie site I suppose.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 10:56 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
It is an aspie site I suppose.

I still don't get you but whatever.

I don't believe there is such a thing as asking a stupid question. The only thing stupid is not asking questions at all

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 6:15 am

I think the way I'd phrase it - there are some questions where if a five or six year old asked them in a particular way you could take them as sincere questions. If an adult asks them in that specific way you're in a different territory.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

RESleight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Oct 2018, 6:49 am

I would imagine if one has not yet achieved and fully experienced what they sense or feel that they needed to in the present corporeal state which they occupy, that may well be possible grounds for the generation of fear. As yet another experience.

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran