Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 9:44 pm

The marijuana edibles that I've been trying to help by back pain with have a mixed result. Perhaps my relative nonfamiliarity with Wacky Weed contributes here.
Yesterday, a single pretzel ~ I think less than the full dose of it (meaning, " less than what was considered a full dose ") ~ did help reduce ~ though not eliminate completely :(
~ back pain. I felt breexy, A LITTLE NUMBED ~ iT WAS ALSO A GENERALLY VERY GOOD DAY TOO, WHICH CERTAINLY MUST HAVE HELPED.
tODAY i TRIED THIS CHOCOLATE BAR i GOT ~ WHICH IN thc-ORIENTED, NO cbd, iirc (i;M at the library and have about 10 minutes left, I can't correct the above miscapitalizatiion.). I took the " standard " dose. I guess THC-oriented Mary Jane doesn't help with pain much :cry: , briefly.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 8:06 pm

Sorry you are in pain :( Weed isn't going to take all the pain away, but it will take the edge off. You should add in CBD edibles from time to time to help reduce the inflammation in any injuries you have, the benefits of which can last longer than the acute effects of the edible and into the next day. You may need higher dose THC edibles if you have been using them daily.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 8:32 pm

I am sorry you are suffering with chronic pain and health problems. Although my pain is pretty well managed now, there were many years of agony. I hope you find a good combination of things to ameliorate the pain. I've been afraid to try cbd or thc.

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 5:38 pm

I take kratom instead of weed. It is cheaper and helps with pain without making you high and you dont need a prescription for it. You just need to use it responsibly.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 6:54 pm

...Thank you to all :| .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!