Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 4:52 pm

I sometimes have dreams where I have a girlfriend or atleast a girl who expresses interest in me after seeing me. I've even had some sexual dreams and even had one this morning after falling back to sleep since I still felt tired. Whenever I wake up from these dreams, it kicks my depressed feelings back in and I wish I didn't wake up. I also start losing the memories of these dreams. Some of these dreams I wish I could dream of again.

In my dreams, I am happy and accepted for who I am. In the physical world, I am depressed and considered a "freak" by others.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 5:01 pm

That reminds me of this song. I'm not a huge Lissie fan, but this song reminds me of a dream I had about a guy I liked. The dream was we went to a theme park.

I rarely have nice dreams like that. Normally im my dreams the guy ignores me or is just out of reach.

I sometimes have nightmares about the first guy I ever liked. He was incredibly passive aggressive. We were never an actual couple, but we spent a lot of time together. A Lot of that time was spent arguing and him putting me down. That was about 20 years ago. And it still haunts me.

At least your dreams are kind to you.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 5:35 pm

I had a dream the other night where someone gave me affection. I too rarely have these sorts of dreams and it was a nice change. I too wish they would happen more often.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

14 Sep 2018, 6:11 pm

About the only time I had dreams like that I was with my celeb crush. I didn't have those dreams often thou. I felt happy when I woke up from them & never felt depressed about it. I was no more sad or frustrated after those dreams that I was on a daily basis about not being in her life.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2018, 6:37 pm

I believe the depressing part is waking to the reality it was merely a dream. I hope your dreams in time, become your reality Marknis.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 9:19 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
I believe the depressing part is waking to the reality it was merely a dream. I hope your dreams in time, become your reality Marknis.

Hit the nail on the head. One that I woke up from yesterday morning couldn't happen in reality since it was a sci-fi/fantasy scenario but it was still depressing. I know it's not likely to happen again but I want that dream to come back in my mind.

Thank you. The 12 years of suffering I've been through have really been brutal.

mohammedwasapedo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Sep 2018, 6:21 am

Yea thats the only time women I find attractive are into me as well. I get those often, I hate them because of the thoughts that follow.

mohammedwasapedo

17 Sep 2018, 6:22 am

I am not a slave to reproduce my genes. I am above that.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2018, 11:14 am

Is it possible to become like the person I am in my dreams?

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2018, 1:24 pm

I don't know if it's possible, but it gives you something to shoot for.

What is that person like?