Page 5 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 5:55 am

Had eating disorders in my teenage years (that always linger) and am also not interested in food at all. It gives me no pleasure and I just find it an annoyance. All of this means I am not always the healthiest eater and, maybe ASD related, I just eat the same 2 or 3 meals over and over.

That said, I have got much better over the last 2 years since I took up weightlifting. It has made me focus a little more on what I eat to get the most from my efforts and I have got myself in shape really well, it wears me out so I sleep well and it gives me something to focus on, a challenge to raise myself to.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 7:16 pm

...NOW you tell me!! !! ! :(

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!