Alright, guys (and gals), time to CAST OFF your Laziness...!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 5:43 pm

The following are quoted from the comments-section...

g0neplatinum (+59) wrote:
Of course we procrastinate, we grew up constantly being told what to do and micro managed by our parents not being trusted to find our own motivation. In addition to being shamed constantly with guilt by them. It perfectly makes sense if most of us are depressed and unmotivated, what did y'all think was going to happen?

Digital Piggy (+85) wrote:
I am by nature a very skeptical person of things like this and often dismiss them as pseudoscience at best or just plain foolishness but out of desperation I gave it a try last night as I lay in bed. Scientifically I understand that this is still an unproven method but I have to admit that today has been the most productive day I've had in a very long time. Maybe it has more to do with the power of suggestion than it does binaural beats but I honestly don't care. whatever it is, it worked.

Mscreatefromwithin (+122) wrote:
It works. I let it play yesterday while I was falling asleep. I woke up this morning and started doing things that I have been putting aside for months. And I just remembered now that I am almost done with my work that I listened to it yesterday. I love it. This video is going to be my goto video when I have stuff to do. Plus the video Determination and Energy of Ki Kaz which is powerful and has been very helpful to me when I need to do things and lack motivation. Thank you

christopher Jon (+396) wrote:
This looks good. I am going to watch it some other day.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 5:47 pm

I'll watch it tomorrow :P

damn! I just read the last comment :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard